Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
This job takes the lead in providing more complex application development services typically as part of a project team or in an application support role. Developers analyze, design, code, test and implement more complex systematic solutions to meet customer requirements that adhere to Highmark IT standards and policies. Developers provide general support to maintain more complex applications that meet the service levels, system availability, performance and quality levels required by their customers. May mentor less experienced team members.
- Takes a lead role for analyzing, designing, coding, testing and implementing more complex application enhancements, as well as providing general production support, meeting defined scope, target dates and budgets with minimal or no defects.
- Work with internal stakeholder teams to understand opportunities to maximize consumer relationships, then implements change inside Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation
- Assist in the development of AmpScript for Marketing Cloud integrations, across email, mobile push and mobile connect
- Write SQL queries as needed for both targeting customers, investigating solutions and identifying opportunities
- Perform setup and deployment of segmented emails, mobile push messages and SMS messages, including audience building, within Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Manage data hygiene, quality and integrity with attention to detail
- Stay up-to-date on user group information, application standards, news, and information regarding the Salesforce Marketing Cloud application
- Work with the marketing analytics team to integrate and maintain Salesforce Marketing Cloud campaign reporting
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of experience as a developer
- Experience with Project Management tools
- Experience with databases
- Experience with multiple coding languages
- 3+ years prior experience as an email specialist and/or Salesforce subject matter expert
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Service Cloud / Sales Cloud
- Experience with relational databases, programming languages, SQL, AmpScript and HTML
- Familiar with SQL queries for data retrieval and testing
- Strong working knowledge of SOAP and REST data transmission protocols
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Certification such as JAVA Developer, DB2 Certification, Cognos Certification
- Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Marketing Cloud Developer
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Platform Developer I certification
- Problem solving, root cause analysis, and issue resolution
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Experience in Healthcare or Health Insurance Industry
- Experience with technology platforms, application development tools, business processes, software development life cycle used by Highmark enterprise
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org