Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job builds, publishes, and maintains content on a variety of websites and digital properties across the enterprise for a variety of business units. The incumbent oversees the daily, weekly, and monthly publication schedule leveraging content management systems and best practice scheduling methods to keep customers and patients up-to-date with information, and includes overseeing multiple workflows, projects, and technologies to deliver content across digital channels including but not limited to web, email, mobile, SMS, etc. Focus on measurement, analytics, and optimization, and ensures digital experiences will meet and exceed our business objectives. The incumbent will understand how to implement engaging, measurable digital experiences on a variety of platforms, including but not limited to, web, email, SMS, and analytics reaching current and prospective customers, members, and patients. Ownership role over digital experience platforms, supporting User Experience (UX), Digital Strategy, Digital Media and Performance Analytics, Advanced Analytics and Reporting, Campaign Management, and Dev Ops in the implantation of capabilities on these platforms that meet business objectives. In partnership with development teams, the incumbent will coordinate and create Microsites, Web Sites, Web Applications, Marketing Automation, Content Management Systems, and Email Marketing programs for various business units and business stakeholders across the enterprise. As a key member of digital production team, responsible for enforcing content, publication, and development standards for audit and governance across business units and technologies.
- Work with internal and external teams to develop, implement, oversee, and report on content delivery platforms across the department, to include; overseeing publishing SLAs and schedules, content providers, approvals and governanc, and working with the development team to define and implement new features.
- Oversee the day-to-day content uploading and publishing on a variety or digital properties by working with partners in Marketing Strategy, Digital Strategy, UX/UI, and other content stakeholders as required.
- Manage and maintain a publishing schedule for a variety of platforms and content properties using Content Management Systems such as Adobe Experience Manager, Drupal, WordPress, or other CMSs and web publishing technologies.
- Partner with internal clients assist them on their adoption and use of digital tools for content management and publication schedules and web content governance. Help internal users manage and understand authoring roles and privileges.
- Work with development team to define current product updates and future feature development across platforms the team maintains including web publishing, microsites, landing pages, and email.
- Build and maintain web pages, landing pages, and microsites using a variety of technologies and platforms to deliver content in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer and Information Science, Information Technology and Marketing
- 6 years related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor degree.
- Bachelor's Degree in English
- 5 - 7 years Marketing Producation
- 3 - 5 years Cross-Functional Project Teams
- 5 - 7 years Communications
- 1 - 3 years Project Management Tool - Agile
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Project Management
- Microsoft Office
- Marketing Communications
- Copywriting and Editing
- Creative Problem Solving
- Information Technology
- Quality Assurance
Language (Other than English)
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org