Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Facilitates and supports daily business operations for various departments. Assists managers with Kronos scheduling, payroll , daily reports and daily timekeeping, with building and balancing associate schedules, does payroll maintenance, provides budget information, performs clerical functions (Microsoft Office), data entry, and attendance tracking. Works closely with managers and director for all other day to day tasks. Assist Clinical Educators with maintaining competency books & education tracking.
- Kronos Administration. Member of SVH, AHN and HMK Kronos teams. Resource for Patient Services for Kronos troubleshooting, i.e. schedule, time cards, coding, reports. Test new Kronos versions and help resolve issues. Trains associates with use of Employee Self Scheduling (ESS). Does Kronos Core and ESS Group schedules. ESS open requests, manage schedule periods, sign in dates, approve requests and post schedule. Work with manager and/or scheduling committee to get schedule balanced after reviewing requests for days off, pto and holiday, charge nurse availability, etc.. Enter Core group schedule into Kronos. Run report for all final schedule and distribute to manager, unit, AOC, director. Print reports for exception logs for each unit daily use and give to US for collating. (30%)
- Kronos Time Keeping, reviewing time cards daily from logs. Code for Charge nurse, Needs based Staffing Bonus, MTG/EDU, On Call, Busy Call. Check hours for Agency nurses, pulls, intermittent FMLA, etc. Run Payroll Analysis every two weeks to prepare to finalize payroll including checking each associate time card for FTE, PTO/HOL and coding for the time period. Making Payroll Adjustments as necessary. Coordinate with other OSA and scramblers to validate & reconcile time cards. Coordinating biweekly CAPD allocation, chemo rotations, Job allocation. Notify managers of any issues or noncompliance in time cards, i.e. frequent episodes of forgetting to swipe, no lunch, leaving early, etc. (30%)
- Assist leaders with absenteeism tracking process and editing reports. (10%)
- New Associate Onboarding. Manager provides name, job, start date, FTE and preceptor, and OSA facilitates schedule with educator and manager. Help with associate onboarding, obtain contact information, orient to WorkDay and Kronos clock, demonstrate ESS, assign locker, explain schedule and exception logs, help get started with Highmark 101 as necessary. Touch base with new associates to provide encouragement and support. (10%)
- Clerical Functions. Maintain telephone and disaster lists, minutes or typing, posting or emailing information using Outlook and Microsoft Office products.. Help associates get administrative and educational tasks done, answer questions, schedule, etc. Store payroll records, old schedules and send to offisite storage periodically. Ordering if necessary using Coupa or Gohr's. Coupa office supplies as backup to US, order stationary or business cards, obtain quotes for capital equipment. (10%)
- Working with Clinical Educatiors for Competency Book and education spreadsheet maintenance. Entering classes, fairs, train the trainer events, Skin prevalence, CAPD, CPR etc on schedule and in Kronos. Show associates how to use Elservier. (5%)
- Run daily KELI reports, i.e. daily swipe reports for managers using Kronos data through Excel Add-In. (5%)
- High School/GED
- 1-3 years experience Hospital clerical
- Associate’s degree- Medical Administration
- Bachelor’s degree- Medical Administration
- 1-3 years experience Kronos
- 1-3 years experience payroll
- 1-3 years experience scheduling
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org