Company :Highmark Wholecare
Job Description :
This job is a senior level role that directly supports the Chief Technology Officer / VP of IT.. The incumbent's primary focus is to assist in executing business and operational strategies throughout the business segment and supporting technology organization through effective communications with other executives and team members, diligent program management, and the research and tracking of key initiatives. The incumbent has a high level of visibility with the executive leadership team and will have access to highly confidential business and operational strategy for the organization. The incumbent plans and directs planning, design, optimization, and portfolio management of critical strategic priorities for the business segment Technology organization in support of a multi-market Business segment business strategy. These priorities include the platform strategy implementation for the business segment, building out the combined business segment technology organization, and enhancing the value of the ongoing business segment business portfolio. . Develops and maintains relationships with other executives and management staff to promote corporate objectives. This is a highly strategic and facilitative role that acts as a strategic partner to drive chemistry and cohesion across multiple stakeholder groups and will be expected to build trust, credibility, and partnership to deliver on these critical initiatives. This role will be the ‘glue’ for the organization responsible for strategy and change intake, highlighting alignment and misalignment in the combined organization and will be a catalyst for the evolution of the organization. Finally, this position will also be expected to manage the ‘fundamentals’ of these initiatives (budget, financials, stakeholder communications, portfolio management, etc.).
requires a combination of focus and flexibility, as well as a willingness to play an active behind the scenes role.
- Perform management responsibilities including, but not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Provide support to the Chief Technology Officer/VP of Information Technology by driving special projects related to the business strategies. Requires a significant amount of influence with key executive leaders both within the organization, as well as Enterprise-wide.
- Translate strategy into operational reality.
- Break down strategies or business initiatives into key tasks and identify accountabilities.
- Plan and execute strategic programs on behalf of the Chief Technology Officer/VP of Information Technology.
- Drive initiatives sponsored by an ELT member. This requires a significant amount of coordination with internal and external stakeholders, representing the organization.
- Develop and communicate key components of project objectives and recommendations across the organization. Work with communications department and others to prepare Chief Technology Officer/VP of Information Technology for meetings with various constituents, including board of directors and other external audiences.
- Author executive communication on behalf of the Chief Technology Officer/VP of Information Technology, working with external and internal resources.
- Develop relationships, manage expectations and communicate with senior executives and managers both throughout the organization as well as with external stakeholders.
- Manage the effectiveness and efficiency of leadership and executive meetings.
- Compile reports, ad hoc presentations, briefings, and communications for internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the strategic portfolio intake by advancing portfolio management capabilities and driving business change through that process
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Business Management
- Master's degree in Business Administration or Business Management
- 5 - 7 years of management experience
- 5 - 7 years of experience in driving strategy, optimization
- Experience with integrating platforms and teams
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Company Presentations
- Team Leadership
- Strategic Relationship Building
- Setting and Managing Priorities
- Budget Management
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org