Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Facilitates the assessment of problems, the compilation and analysis of data, the development of improvement teams, the design and collection of metrics, and the facilitation of improvement efforts. Using the Lean Value-Based Care Redesign, oversees process improvement and implements an active daily management approach to sustain performance. Provides continuing coaching/support on the principles and practices of Lean thinking to unit-based teams. Assists with the development of staff to identify and eliminate wasteful processes and redesign flow focusing on clinical and patient outcomes.
- Follows the Philosophy of AHN nursing by creating and maintaining an environment for professional nursing that ensures success by providing the resources needed to apply critical thinking, clinical judgement, and interventions to deliver treatment and coordinated care.. Will follow the AHN identified Core Behaviors: Customer Value Creation, Customer First, Clinician-Led Care Delivery Transformation, Transformational Leadership Trust Working Together, Unparalleled Execution, Purposeful Execution
- Independently conducts analyses and facilitates projects, with minimal supervision to lead and educate on process improvement methodologies to change and streamline processes (20%)
- Leads and Participates in LEAN training by teaching and mentoring team members through the learning process and by having knowledge of the latest techniques and practices which result in optimum patient care (20%)
- Creates a working environment that promotes positive employee attitudes, effective communications, trust, collaboration, creativity and optimal productivity (15%)
- Facilitates hospital teams and assists with the development of strategies to implement LEAN process improvements of the day-to-day work flow of the units/departments to improve clinical and patient outcomes and reduce costs (10%)
- Through service orientation, influences others and develops relationships using excellent communication skills to foster a LEAN way of thinking and produce culture change (10%)
- Develops and nurtures team members by coaching and problem solving to help staff deliver better quality care and be more effective (10%)
- Coaches and collaborates with multi-disciplinary teams around AHN initiatives while working with the Manager, Quality & Patient Experience (10%)
- Identifies an effective communication flow through teams by collaborating through the professional Practice structure (5%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested
- 1-3 years nursing experience
- Current PA Registered Nurse License
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org