Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Supervises the daily operations of a physician practice.
- Supervises the day to day operations of the physician practice, including front and back office functions.
- Under the direction of the manager, supervises staff, resolves problems and implements approved disciplinary action. Interviews, hires, trains and conducts performance evaluations.
- Works collaboratively with physicians, leadership and health professionals to accomplish organization and practice goals.
- Assists manager with managing key financial and revenue cycle metrics, including staff hours, resource allocation, expense budget, patient volumes, and the revenue cycle process. Provides primary (or secondary) review of reconciliation of monies being collected and deposited.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- High school diploma or GED; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 1-3 practice experience or related experience.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, insurance theory, and ICD-9 / ICD-10 and CPT coding..
- Associate’s degree.
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
EEO is The Law
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org