Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Provides clerical and technical support for the department.
- Assists technologists with filing, delivering and retrieving patient reports, entering data in electronic medical records, matching films to folders, and delivering reports to patient units/physicians. (40%)
- Transports patients to and from clinical areas and verifies patient identity according to policies and procedures. Assists technologists with preparing patients for procedures. (20%)
- Performs post-procedural duties including patient discharge, room clean up and restocking supplies. Assists with inventory control. (20%)
- Provides clerical support to the department as necessary. (20%)
- High school diploma or GED; or one to three months’ experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CPR certification.
- 1 year experience in medical office or radiology office setting.
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
EEO is The Law
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org