Company :Highmark Wholecare
Job Description :
This job acts as the subject matter expert to analyze processes to support business unit needs, conduct impact analyses, and interpret systems requirements using basic project management techniques. Takes the lead in collaborating with IT and all levels of management to understand and communicate complex business needs into clearly defined, documented, and detailed high-quality requirements, project specifications, and data sources. Subject matter expert for data extracts that feed new and existing applications, as well as data warehouse sources. Provides education and guidance to lower level employees.
- Provide subject matter expertise for complex projects. Lead functional and cross-functional efforts for projects, including guidance and education of intermediate and associate contributors. Develop and foster internal relationships across the enterprise. Use experience and technical knowledge to propose solutions to complex business problems and develop viable business-driven solutions. Take the lead in driving the implementation of the recommended solutions.
- Take a lead role and participate as a subject matter expert for complex new strategic programs or initiatives impacting current and existing systems. May include system enhancements.Create test documentation plans, create test cases, and coordinate testing across departments. Liaison between non-IT staff and IT staff to define technical specifications for new programs or initiatives.
- Responsible for oversight of HealthSparq Vendor. Lead NCQA and Government Compliance (e.g. CMS) for printed and online directory. Lead all efforts of online and printed directories, which impacts internal and external customers.
- Mentor and train colleagues with less experience regarding technical requirements and business processes. Coach, consult, and mentor team members on multi-faceted, highly complex business and systems processes.
- Conduct data research and scrub data for projects, data conversions, user interface upgrades, and system redesigns. Assist IT with defining specifications.
- Audit data for accuracy, consistency, and validity. Follow up as needed with business units to ensure errors are understood and correct processes are followed moving forward.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 - 7 years in a Business Analyst Role, Reporting or Data Analytics
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Analytical Skills
- Business Analysis
- Business Requirements
- Communication Skills
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Office
- Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Report Writing
Language (Other than English)
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org