Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
This job oversees a team challenged with building readiness and adoption (change management) capabilities in the business. This includes building plans for large transformational change efforts as well as managing a portfolio of smaller change initiatives. The incumbent will work hand-in-hand with the enterprise Readiness & Change Management function to strategically deploy toolkits and learnings within the business area that they support. They will also work cross-functionally within the business to ensure stakeholders such as workforce management, learning and development, etc. are engaged at the right time and in the appropriate manner. This leader and their team partners to develop and continuously improve change and communication tools/approaches and toolkits as well as growing capabilities to effectively lead change and provide change support on related projects where needed. Partners with Human Resources to support project management and governance for structural changes to ensure continued employee engagement and realization of change.
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Consult and advise business leaders and strategic partners on risks associated with change. Identify gaps, barriers, and oversights and provide potential solutions.
- Develop, standardize, and oversee the portfolio of changes impacting the business. Partner with human resources and other stakeholders to operationalize a standard engagement process that enables the business to effectively realize the value of the implemented changes.
- Partner across the function and with Enterprise HR Readiness & Change to develop the ideation approach and activity-based brain-storming workshops. Liaise with the thinkUP team to ensure all ideas are captured and pipelined.
- Manage the change toolkit for use across the function. Partner with the HR function to enhance the toolkit and share best practices for enhancement. Partner with communications teams, other change leads/resources and the Enterprise Effectiveness team as needed to continue to grow and advance the operational and cultural transformation across all business units.
- Support ongoing preparation for Operating and Steering Committee meetings including summarizing progress to be shared, updating relevant trackers and other information for discussion, identifying risks and issues that should be raised, and other preparation as needed. Must exhibit the ability to flex communications to an executive audience.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related program
- 6 years of experience leading organizational change management in a corporate or consulting setting.
- Master's Degree in Business or related program
- 7 years of Change Management Consulting and
- 3 years of Project Management
- 3 years of Management
- 3 years of Strategic Planning
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Prosci Certification
- Certified Change Management Professional
- Organizational Change Management
- Leading Change
- Stakeholder Management
- Business Strategy
- Training Delivery
- Program and Portfolio Management
- Analysis of business problems/needs
- Relationship Building & Strong Interpersonal Skills
- People Leadership
Languages (Other than English)
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Referral Level Payout 3
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org