Company :United Concordia Dental
Job Description :
This job implements and manages data strategies and data management platforms on behalf of Highmark and Allegheny Health Network marketing campaigns, providing guidance and oversight to marketing measurement, using the latest analytics methods and tools. Data is a critical component of delivering effective digital marketing.
- Work with marketing leadership, enterprise analytics, and IT to define and execute data strategies, segmentation, propensity modelling and attribution measurement in order to create closed-loop reporting and executive-level marketing dashboards.
- Evaluate, recommend, implement, and leverage technology to gather data that creates insights necessary to improve digital marketing performance and campaign effectiveness. Collaborate with cross-functional team members to create technology roamap for best-in-class marketing technology stack.
- Support complex AHN and Highmark marketing projects with data requirements and delivery, including documentation, evaluation, and monitoring of data sources from various marketing and operational systems. Consolidate data as necessary to define and meet business objectives.
- Interpret marketing campaign objectives and create automated marketing activity and performance reports in support of those KPS that can be leveraged by marketing and business leaders to turn insights into outcomes. Distill complex data into actionable insights and socialize these with senior leaders.
- Partner with Marketing, IT, and others across AHN and Highmark to understand broad technology and platform roadmaps,consulting on the implementations to ensure these platforms align with marketing data platforms and objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer and Information Science, Engineering Mechanics, Engineering Physics, Engineering Technology, Mathematics, Economics, or other related fields of study.
- 6 years relevant and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor degree
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- 5 - 7 years in Data Analytics
- 5 - 7 years in Digital Marketing
Experience using the following technologies to manage analytics for digital activities:
- Social Media Platforms: Twitter, Facebook and Google Analytics
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS
*** Due to Department of Defense (DOD) contract requirements, the incumbent who fills this position must be a US citizen, and must also pass a background check ***
- Digital Marketing
- Direct Marketing
- Data Analysis
- MS Excel
Languages (other than English)
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
WFA - Work From Anywhere
100% - Remote
Teaches / trains others regularly
Does Not Apply
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Does Not Apply
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Referral Level 2:
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org