Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
This job creates and nurtures long-term relationships with customers. Resolves any issues that arise to ensure customers are satisfied with services. Primary IT point of contact for assigned site\institute. Understands major workflows and environment for assigned area. Assists with communication and coordination. Develops, establishes and maintains comprehensive communication channels within assigned areas to ensure that assigned support area is informed about IT services, IT service status and IT projects.
- In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to grasp customer needs and brainstorm ways to fulfill them. You must be able to manage multiple projects and advocate for your customers to ensure projects come in on time and under budget.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships within assigned area to ensure satisfaction with IT services.
- Promotes standardization and implementation of best practice initiatives identified by the enterprise; recommends clinical process improvements and clinical system development.
- Alerts operational leadership team to opportunities for future enhancements and optimization projects.
- Lets customers know about new IT services, projects and upgrades.
- Attends meetings with clients to build relationships with operational leadership.
- Participates in and works collaboratively on various teams and committees in order to provide insight and clarity about clinical processes, workflow redesign and standardization.
- Escalates and resolves areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carries out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Liaises with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Travels to ambulatory and inpatient facilities, physician offices, ambulatory centers and medical malls to meet with staff, conduct analysis and support implementation.
- BA/BS in Information Technology, management/Nursing or healthcare required. Can substitute other education and experience combination to satisfy requirement.
- Masters in informatics, IT, healthcare or business preferred.
- 4 year experience as a relationship manager is preferred. Previous health care experience is preferred. Previous project management experience is desirable.
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org