Company :Highmark Wholecare
Job Description :
This job reports to the Director of Broker Sales Channel. The incumbent manages and oversees the external sales channel in all aspects of the day to day operations while ensuring production goal are met in a compliant fashion. Additionally, the incumbent accomplishes special assignments as directed by the Director of Broker Sales Channel.
- Manage and oversee the day to day operations of the external sales channel of a minimum of two hundred and fifty (250) agents.
- Develop sales strategies for the external sales channel for both the AEP and Lock-in enrollment seasons.
- Gather competitive information and market conditions to support strategy.
- Meet or exceed production goals.
- Establish and nurture strong business relationships with all partners including but limited to agencies, agents, community leaders and advocacy groups. Manage and maintain book of business within the sale CRM system.
- Mentor Agents individually to improve sales processes.
- Implement corrective action plans based on process compliance.
- Manage lead distribution and redistribution.
- Oversee training and credentialing for External Sales Channel. Manage CTM complaints process to ensure proper outcomes and /or corrective action plan.
- Enforce Gateway Health Plan® Agent Manual. Monitor External Sales Channel to ensure compliance with CMS, State and Gateway Health Plan® rules and regulation by performing: ride-a longs, seminar attendance, cancel and rapid disenrollment reports.
- Communication with external sales channel in regards to: compliance, commissions payments, monthly production/disenrollment, MedicareCRM utilization and accuracy, enrollment applications accuracy and submission, seminar process compliance and outcomes, FMO/Agent marketing requests, and agent termination.
- Work within service area to generate production opportunities for External Sales Team.
- Develop strong relationships with External Sales Team to drive field self-generated sales.
- Support in development of annual sales budget.
- Participate in contracting of the External Sales Team.
- Create Monthly, Quarterly and Annual performance evaluation of all agencies.
- Responsible for acting in accordance with and complying with all departmental and company policies in relation to: Compliance Program, Risk Management Program, Medicare Program, and Medicaid Program.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's degree
- Equivalent experience
- 3 - 5 years in Healthcare Insurance
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Licensed health agent by the state of practice
- Ability to communicate with company employees, other departments, and potential members by phone, in person, or through correspondence
- Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team
- Ability and willingness to project a positive attitude in all undertakings
- Ability and willingness to compromise, facilitate, and negotiate with and between departments.
- Ability and willingness to demonstrate flexibility and team work.
- Computer literate
LANGUAGES (other than English)
25% - 50%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Does Not Apply
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org