Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job supports the organization through establishing new financial processes, providing complex financial modeling for new business strategies and providing advisory services to business leaders as they evaluate opportunities for Integrated Delivery and Financing System (IDFS) integration. This job will help internal customers throughout the family of companies to assess viability of strategies, evaluate financial results and risks to performance and establish new financial processes to support an evolving business.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with customers of all levels, and interact on a regular basis with business leaders and senior leadership through the company and its subsidiaries.
- Project Execution and Reporting: includes executing project efficiently and effectively and ensuring that all agreed-upon customer deliverables are produced in an efficient and effective manner and meet or exceed customer expectations. Will be required to work independently and directly with customer management (likely engaging directly with leadership) and ensuring that a cross functional / divisional view is provided in the context of the work.
- Project Execution and Reporting: will report periodically on the status of the project and identify corrective actions if need to course correct and ensure potentially changing expectations are managed. Consistent communication with department leadership and customer leadership will be required to report status, identify risks to projection deliverables and provide advice on areas of potential options to still accomplish business objectives. Will direct employees from other departments to accomplish project goals and will review progress of team members, provide quality control of deliverables and provide relevant feedback as necessary.
- Project Initiation and Planning: includes identification of potential customer needs and services, gathering a detailed understanding of the business objectives, collaborating with the business owners to gain acceptance and approval of support to be provided and deliverables to be provided at the end of the project.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Master's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business
- 5 years of experience in a financial role within an organization
- 3 years of experience presenting financial results to executive audiences
- 3 years of experience in project oriented roles and managing indirect resources
- Advanced business / financial knowledge of payor or provider
- Experience in people management
- 2 years of management experience
- Strong written and oral communications skills, including presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Client focused with strong financial and business process acumen
- Self-starter with the ability to work under pressure independently and as part of a team
- Ability to problem solve, think strategically, and act proactively in periods of ambiguity to create trust and confidence with leadership and customers
- Advanced knowledge of financial processes, modeling and business drivers will be required in order to visualize, articulate and advise the business in order to assess highly complex issues of an integrated delivery system and the economics of the system
0 - 25%
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT ( other than English )
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches/Trains others regularly
Travels regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site Frequently
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (Sales employees) Does Not Apply
Physical Work Site Required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Does Not Apply
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Does Not Apply
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Does Not Apply
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org