Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
Tonic, Highmark’s inhouse creative agency, is forming a new team – one that’s dedicated exclusively to initiatives that defy definition and reimagine the industry. It’s a unique opportunity for someone with the skills, accolades, and drive to push through category-changing thinking and craft executions across any, and all, media. If this sounds appealing, read the responsibilities and requirements below.
- Work closely with the Creative Director to execute creative concepts for projects ensuring direction is aligned with the Highmark Health brand. Direct and oversee photo shoots, video shoots, graphic design, and copy writing to ensure branding needs are met through visuals as well as tone and voice.
- Collaborate between creative teams, including and not limited to: web, social media, video, design, and copy writing. Utilize proven leadership and problem-solving abilities as well as strategic thinking and targeted brand positioning. Maintain the ability to collaborate and lead in a team environment. Must work well in a team environment with a wide range of people utilizing attention to detail and outstanding organizational, delegation, and time-management skills. Utilize good communication skills and the ability to express abstract ideas visually.
- Responsible for highly creative results and a thorough understanding of photography, typography and printing. Evaluate, analyze and understand social and cultural trends. Work under the supervision of a creative director; work on projects from its earliest stages through to the launch.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree in Graphic Design
- 3 years of Advertising experience in lieu of degree
- Associate's Degree in Advertising
- 5 - 7 years in Advertising
- 3 - 5 years in Branding and/or Management
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Creative Problem Solving
- Creative Thinking
- Graphic Design
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org