Company :Highmark Inc.
Job Description :
Assumes overall responsibility and governance of department vendor relationships. Works with the vendors & customers beginning with the implementation process to foster relationship development. Acts as the intermediary between Highmark and the vendor to ensure all responsibilities as outlined in the contract are fulfilled. Serve as an advocate for Highmark managing expectations to achieve positive outcomes.
- Communicate effectively.
- Establishes and oversees the implementation of a governance meeting structure and procedures as outlined in the contract to ensure the efficient and effective management of the services and relationships between Highmark and the vendor/customer.
- Ensure vendors adhere to all service level agreement metrics.
- Represents, engages and champions Highmark needs within the governance process.
- Manage issues escalation process, for project and tactical day to day activities, respond to high priority complex or escalated requests.
- Act as feedback loop regarding future contract terms.
- Gain deep vendor/customer business/operations/technology understanding and develop plans in conjunction with Highmark stakeholders to further enhance the vendor relationships.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Master's Degree
- 5 years in an operations, consulting or outsourcing contract management role
- 5 years utilizing insurance principles and industry practices.
- 3 years managing vendor relationships or a relationship management role with a large customer or book of business
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- PMP certification
- Project Management
- Vendor Relations
Language (Other than English):
25% - 50%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org