Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
This job takes the lead role in implementing and administering information security policies and procedures as well as strategic planning, development and maintenance of information systems used to uphold those security policies. Performs most complex investigations into potential and existing security threats. Enforces security policies and ensure compliance. Troubleshoots security issues. Evaluates security risk assessments and presents security information to workforce and management. Assists workforce with security-based questions and problems. Ability to collaborate and build relationships with key stakeholders and team members. Ability to mentor team members.
- Perform operational support of information security technology.
- Perform complex analysis and resolve problems regarding information security.
- Complete project tasks to enable the on time, within budget and scope delivery of information security projects.
- Develop strategic plans and support new initiatives for our File Activity Monitoring & Database Activity Monitoring programs
- Present new and existing information security information to workforce and management.
- Develop incident response procedures.
- Oversee Change Management procedures.
- Conduct application risk assessments against Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and Payment Card Industry (PCI).
- Assure compliance to required standards, procedures, guidelines and processes.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security, Information Systems, Information Assurance, Computer Science or related field
- 7 years of Information Security, Governance, Risk and/or Compliance, Information Technology or Business Analysis
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security or related field
- 7 - 10 years of experience with Information Security and Systems Analysis
- 5 - 7 years of experience with Information Security and/or Information Risk Management and/or Information Technology
- 5 - 7 years of experience with Information Security Governance, Risk and/or Compliance functions and activities
- 5 - 7 years of experience developing, communicating and presenting Information Security and Risk Management concepts to varying audiences
- 5 - 7 years of experience with technologies such as Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), firewalls, endpoint protection, web/email filtering, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), digital rights management, encryption, Security Event and Incident Management (SEIM), and virtualization platforms
- 10 - 15 years of experience with information security and systems analysis
- Experience working within an information security function using the HITRUST Common Security Framework (HITRUST CSF), or the NIST 800-83 cyber security framework
- Experience supporting SSAE 16 or SOC 2 Security Trust Principle audits
- IT/information security risk advisory experience
- Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) tool experience such as ARCHER
- In-depth understanding of network security architecture, network and networking protocols
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Security +
- SKILLS Knowledge of HITRUST CSF, NIST 800-83 cyber security framework, PCI, HIPAA, HITECH, COBIT, ISO 27001/2, and ITIL 3
- Knowledge of NIST Risk Assessment methodology
- Detailed knowledge of information security best practices Knowledge of Microsoft Apps and Suites, Windows server, SharePoint, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong teamwork and inter-personal skills
Strong knowledge of File Access/Activity Monitoring Principles
- Strong knowledge of Database Access/Activity Monitoring Principles
- Strong knowledge of Data Classification and Protection
- Knowledge and understanding of public cloud providers (GCP, AWS, Azure)
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org