Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
This job will provide leadership, oversight of the business operations, lead and develop the strategic plan in collaboration with the SVP, Patient Experience and leadership teams for each entity within Allegheny Health Network (AHN). The incumbent is responsible for analyzing data to drive creation of a shared vision and implementation of consistent best practices aligned with our mission, vision, strategic plan, and priorities across the enterprise that will positively impact the patient experience and patient satisfaction outcomes. The incumbent reports directly to the SVP, Patient Experience and will partner with and drive outcomes through local leaders.
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Analyze complex data to formulate the patient experience strategy in collaboration with the SVP, Patient Experience and other leadership teams across AHN.
- In addition to strategy development, this position will be responsible for driving this comprehensive and forward looking strategy thru the design and implementation phases in order to drive positive PE outcomes across AHN. This includes coaching & mentoring on tools and techniques; training & coaching the staff at local levels as necessary; tracking progress on improvement efforts and monitoring adherence to system policies and procedures.
- Responsible for collaborating, influencing, energizing and partnering with all levels and departments of AHN to drive accountability for embodying AHN Core Behaviors and adoption of PE programs to enable a superior patient and family experience. Responsible for collaborating and partnering with AHN local leadership to identify opportunities for experience improvement ensuring alignment with system strategy and priorities.
- Create, adopt and report on measurable experience improvement strategies, best practices, tactics and efforts; while leading and providing guidance to operationalize multiple experience improvement tactics within local area. Drive sustainability through auditing, coaching, etc. within local area. Participate in and/or lead local and system level experience improvement councils, committees, and project teams as needed.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration, Nursing or Business
- Master's Degree in Healthcare Administration, Nursing, Business or related field
- 7 years in Customer Service OR Patient Experience OR Healthcare
- 5 years managing people or projects
- 3 years of Customer/Patient experience improvement efforts including assessment of current state, identification & creation of best practices and implementation/project
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org