Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
This job is an integral member of an agile scrum team responsible for writing requirement that align the business goals to the customers needs, in order to build scalable applications across all digital channels to serve our customers. The position will be responsible for taking an enterprise-wide, business and customer view of the solutions and the aligning the requirements so that the developers can build the applications to meet the needs of the product vision. The position, and team, will be involved in every aspect at part of the SDLC process from idea generation, business analysis, UX design and testing against industry standards for requirements traceability and management.
- The job is responsible for working with Product Owners, Stakeholders, and other External Systems to understand requirements surrounding new or enhanced features. Responsible for writing requirement documents that adheres to SOC2 standards set forth by the Principal Product Analysts. Performs peer reviews of requirement documentation. Mentors Associate IT Product Analysts in this capacity.
- Responsible for idea generation, exploring and suggesting business rules that would apply to achieve the required product features. And updating the backlog with the appropriate stories to accomplish the asks. Coordinates release night activities for the department.
- A part of an agile work team and responsible for participating in all scrum ceremonies, assists in sprint planning and completes all required sprints in the development through final execution of software applications/programs. Communicates any issues/blockers to the Scrum Master in a timely manner. Mentors Associate IT Product Analysts in this capacity.
- Helps in story creation (i.e. DoD, Acceptance Criteria, estimation). Creates Tasks for their stories in RTC or Jira, and updates status and assignment accordingly.
- Monitors work against production schedule and provides progress updates and reports any issues or impediments to senior analysts/principals on a regular basis.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree Information Systems, Business Management, Healthcare Administration or related field
- Master's Degree Information Systems, Business Management or Healthcare Administration
- 3 years of gathering, analyzing and communicating business requirements for assigned product design and development
- 3 years of meeting business requirement specification acceptance criteria prior to sign-off
- 3 years of writing requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language simply, clearly, and concisely
- 3 years of working with Customers, Application Developers, and other team members to capture capability needs and drive quality business solutions
- 3 years of managing requirements traceability, to SOC2 standards, and track requirements status throughout the project
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Have experience working with agile methodology of scrum
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically
- Knowledge of best practices of the full software development life cycle, including requirements, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Strong track record in designing and implementing large scale consumer facing applications
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Demonstrated passion for user experience and improving usability
- Experience and willingness to mentor junior analysts and help develop their skills and leadership
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org