Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job is responsible for the directing the development, integration, and implementation of the Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) technology stack supporting a broad range of frameworks including NIST, HITRUST, PCI, HIPAA, SOC, MAR, CMS, JCAHO, NCQA, the BCBSA, etc. This includes directing the analysis and build of requirements, developing technology roadmaps, leading project and change management activities, facilitating the design, development / implementation, testing, and production of GRC solutions, and providing subject matter expertise in the creation of "to be" solutions, identifying areas where GRC technology can enable more efficient, streamlined processes across the enterprise. The incumbent will partner with the organizational risk and business partners, the technology organization, and global delivery teams to meet Highmark Health’s mission requirements in a manner consistent with the enterprise risk appetite. This leader must have a proactive mindset and approach, and feel comfortable working in a highly matrixed environment.
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Directs global team in delivery and execution of multiple, concurrent compliance transformation programs including oversight of GRC technology design, build, and testing, delivery, implementation, and post-go-live maintenance and support. Oversees and directs operational readiness, organizational change management, estimating, planning, and delivery management.
- In support of Highmark Health’s regulatory and contractual commitments, directs global team in compliant delivery of ongoing user access review program and reporting for the Company and its partners.
- Directs global team of resources accountable for blueprinting, requirements development, testing, and prioritizing the portfolio of projects supporting the enterprise quality application. Collaborates with Project Managers, Reporting Analysts, Application Development leadership, and Data Scientists to develop project deadlines and ensure timely deliverables.
- Develops multi-year strategy and blueprint for the enterprise-wide implementation of the Archer governance, risk, and compliance suite, including approach to decommissioning redundant applications, negotiating and agreeing timelines with impacted departmental leadership, and directing or - in high profile and high complexity implementations - leading the facilitation of architecture design and business requirements intake that deliver client value and meet regulatory, contractual, and compliance obligations of impacted stakeholders.
- In partnership with senior Risk leadership, develop and maintain frameworks and processes to identify, assess, manage and report on all aspects of IT risk, including oversight of project/program risk, disaster recovery and business continuity planning, and asset classifications, ensuring consistencies with PSJH standards.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Security, Information Systems, Information Assurance, Computer Science or related field
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Master's Degree in Information Security, Information Systems, Information Assurance, Computer Science or related field
- 7 years in Information Security and/or Information Technology
- 5 years developing, communicating and presenting Governance, Risk, and Compliance and/or Information Technology to varying audiences
- 3 years with Archer Governance Risk and Compliance suite
- 3 years in leadership roles, preferably in an Audit, Security, Risk or Compliance discipline in a Healthcare or Healthcare related industry
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
(Any of the following)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Six Sigma
- Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP)
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of business and technology processes, risk and control frameworks, and assessment methodologies, particularly as applied to healthcare (payer and provider) business processes
- Excellent resource and project planning capabilities, decision making skills, history of results-oriented delivery, and effective team building across a cross-campus and diverse team of management and staff
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for diverse audiences (senior management, board, peer, and team)
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to influence with and without authority in a matrixed organization
- Highly developed leadership qualities with an ability to motivate and inspire a group of individuals to achieve superior results
- High capacity to think analytically, interpret information / observations, apply judgment and make effective, strategic decisions
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org