Company :Highmark Inc.
Job Description :
This job supports cost reduction and performance improvement initiatives across multiple business units requiring cross-functional collaboration of matrixed employees that serve on the projects. The incumbent supports activities including the documentation, management, and oversight of end to end workflow, process analysis, improved process efficiency, appropriate guidance of Key Performance Indicators, and supporting the implementation of appropriate controls for both regulatory and compliance considerations. Provides thought leadership and training to management and business partners on tools, work simplification, service level management, performance measurement systems, productivity improvement. Provides project management and support from concept through implementation to assure people/process/technology solutions align with strategic direction while driving consensus among business units including process ownership and governance. Supports quality control programs for internal customers.
- Identify, develop, and execute projects that improve overall organizational efficiency and effectiveness. Support the definition, scoping, and chartering efforts for process improvement initiatives. Work with senior and departmental leadership in matrix partner organizations to identify risks and create actionable plans to mitigate those risks to ensure realization of outcomes.
- Access and analyze process data to identify sub-optimal performance, and communicate findings clearly and effectively. Identify root causes of problems and demonstrate the ability to develop and make recommendations for solutions/controls to mitigate root cause.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships across business partners continuing to promote and broaden the level of knowledge of quality/process improvement methodologies. Support the expansion, development, and promotion of process improvement tools and concepts.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on project status inclusive of scope, schedule, and alignment to project and strategic goals.
- Define and support the execution of a quality assurance and control culture defined for internal customers.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- 3 years in Lean/Six Sigma or similar experience
- 3 years in Process Improvement
- 3 years in Project Management
- 1 year in the Healthcare Industry
- 1 year with Training & Development
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Lean/Six Sigma
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Data Analysis
- Business Process Improvement
- Continuous Improvement
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Training Delivery
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance/Auditing Processes
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org