Company :Highmark Wholecare
Job Description :
This job leads, coordinates and conducts training of the sales team. Incumbent leads, directs and supervises Medicare Sales & Marketing Sales Training staff. Responsible for the training and development of employed sales staff and brokers, on product knowledge, sales tool usage and sales skills. Develops and conducts selling-related training courses, in-house and in the field, to sales team in a professional and accurate method. Develops and administers training plans and testing mechanisms, to validate learning, for new sales team. Develops training tools to meet training needs of sales team. Demonstrates proficiency in products, demonstrations, presentations, and verbal and written communications.
- Demonstrate excellent presentation skills, as well as the ability to motivate, teach and inspire the sales team
- Communicate and work collaboratively with Marketing department management and staff to maximize Medicare sales performance
- Develop and implement a comprehensive training program for sales team that will enhance the sales team productivity: closing skills, consultative sales skills, overcoming objections, product knowledge and writing enrollment applications.
- Develop new tools and training program to accelerate the learning curves of the sales team
- Continually monitor for effectiveness and suitability of training to the sales team with the population served and the competition
- Improve training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
- Develop overall training curriculum/roadmap content, timing, validation and refresher for sales team to optimize learning.
- Lead, coordinate and conduct training of sales team.
- Manage and oversee the Medicare Sales & Marketing Training staff to ensure compliance with internal policies, sales and marketing guidelines and Federal and State regulations.
- Determine training needs, develop and deliver training courses related to selling.
- Ensure sales team is able to expertly and effectively communicate key information to prospective enrollees and members.
- Determine unmet training needs of sales team by conferring with Sales managers, travelling with sales representatives; observing sales encounters; studying sales results reports.
- Stay abreast of CMS marketing regulations and guidelines
- Ensure the Medicare Sales & Marketing Training staff receives, understands and complies with related regulatory guidelines and processes.
- Ensure that sales team is trained on and fully understand these guidelines
- Conduct monitoring of sales team and develop report to distribute results to Marketing managers
- Work closely with Medicare Compliance Specialist within the Medicare Administration department for monitoring the sales team and corrective actions, if needed.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree or additional 4 years of experience in sales and marketing in the Medicare Advantage environment
- 4 years of experience in sales or marketing.
- 3 years of experience in teaching sales techniques to others
- 3 years of experience developing effective sales and marketing training tools
- 1 year of Medicare experience
- Experience in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrate strong organization skills
- Demonstrate excellent professionalism
- Presentations may require role playing, as well as other types of discussion and participatory seminars.
- Act in a professional manner at all times while in the office
- Demonstrate proficiency in products, demonstrations, and presentations
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees?
Yes, number of direct reports: 8-10
Is Travel Required?
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org