Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
This job is responsible for the successful definition, implementation and delivery of complex programs that requires cross-functional collaboration and interdependencies between a group of projects and/or related activities within the constraint of scope, quality, time and budget and under circumstances involving multiple moderate-probability, moderate-impact risk factors. Manages a matrix group of employees and contractors who serve on project teams and/or within departmental work groups to achieve a coordinated benefit. Establishes delivery of product and technology application capability roadmaps and oversees implementation and delivery of multitenant enterprise programs. Manages overall staffing and cost modeling to ensure capabilities are delivered at lowest costs and maximized profitability. Develops and communicates a data-driven impact analysis, including quality and risk across the capabilities. As part of delivery, the incumbent manages to ensure sustainability through change management methodology and security behavior engagement. Manage activities related to collecting, analyzing, and reporting on key performance indicators including developing dashboards, scorecards, forecasting, trending, tracking results, and executive presentations.
- Cross-functional collaboration and interdependency management between a group of projects, products/technologies, functions and/or customers. Ability to determine the validity of technology trend data
- Ensure clear lines of communication including but not limited to; transparency to the business on upcoming security initiatives, identifying impact to the business and to consumers, helping shape remediation, and developing external and internal communications
- Responsible for establishing and driving an Information Security program designed to support development of plans and technology strategy in with laws, regulations, policies, and standards in support of organizational cyber activities.
- Measure program effectiveness and report accordingly on progress.
- Utilize change management methodologies to mitigate identified security risks; and ability to leverage best practices and lessons learned of external organizations, including but not limited to vendor partners, academic institutions and/or research organizations
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Education, Marketing or Information Systems
- Six (6) years relevant, progressive experience
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or Business Management
- 5 years in IS/IT or IT Security
- 3 years of Project Management
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Change Management
- Presentation Delivery
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning/Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Experience with Conflict Resolution
- Experience with Risk Mitigation Planning
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org