Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
The job is responsible for designing and maintaining a program strategy aligned with the enterprise business and talent strategies. Additionally, this job is responsible for the end-to-end operational design, deployment and ongoing management of assigned program(s) and will be the direct manager for rotational program participants. The incumbent will be key point of contact for program customers; prepares and deploys customer facing tools, resources, and communication plans; identifies and analyzes program success metrics; collects customer feedback and proactively recommends improvements for participant experience and delivery.
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Strategic oversight and direction of internal resources and third parties/vendors for execution of deliverables, including management of program team if applicable. Manage program resources, relationships and communication with project team, participants, customers, executive sponsor(s), steering committee(s), and other stakeholders.
- Develop program strategy, scope, goals, objectives and metrics ensuring they align with the talent and organizational strategy and drive continuous improvement initiatives. Create and maintain program budget. Ensure on time execution of all deliverables. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation accounting for the design and end to end process of the program.
- Perform research and build external relationships to gain industry best practice knowledge and partner closely with other HR Journeys, HR Talent Engagement Leads, and key business leaders to ensure commitment to accelerated pipeline development through: competitive compensation practices, challenging assignments, best-in-class assignment managers, coaches, and mentors, and accelerated placement upon graduation.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Master's Degree
- 5 years of Project or Program Management
- 7 years of Project or Program Management
- 5 years in Learning and Development OR Talent Management
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Strategic Planning & Innovation
- Executive Presence
- Influencing Without Authority
- Operational Excellence
- Organizational Savvy
- Coaching And Developing Others
- Customer Focus
- Program Management
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Referral Level Payout
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org