Job Description :
About the Practice:
- Growing, respected cardiology practice, with nine experienced physicians
- Large Interventional Cardiology and EP practice
- Growing Peripheral Vascular Care, Structural Heart program and Advanced Heart Failure care
- An experienced, professional team of Advanced Practice Providers
- Skilled clinician with expertise in all aspects of interventional cardiology
- Completed Interventional Cardiology Fellowship
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Cardiology
- PhD/MD Graduate of accredited medical school with degree of Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
- PA License
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional Benefits include but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, Gym Discounts, etc.
Who we are:
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western, PA –ten diverse hospitals, over 250 health care facilities and growing!
Erie is a vibrant and exciting city, located on the southern shore of our namesake lake. Erie is the Flagship City and Pennsylvania’s primary access point to the Great Lakes. Erie is home to several professional performing arts groups and semi-pro sports teams with plenty to do on land or water. Erie is a great place to live, work, play and raise a family. Home to Presque Isle Sate Park with seven miles of beaches and 14 miles of trails for four seasons of fun, great public and private schools, five universities, 27 area golf courses, skiing and tubing, museums, a philharmonic orchestra, community theatre, festivals and outdoor concerts, shopping, wine country and all at a reasonable cost of living
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
EEO is The Law
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org