Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
About the Practice:
- Growing, respected cardiology practice, with nine experienced physicians
- Large Interventional Cardiology and EP practice
- Growing Peripheral Vascular Care, Structural Heart program and Advanced Heart Failure care
- An experienced, professional team of Advanced Practice Providers
- Skilled clinician with expertise reading nuclear, echo and TEE, Vascular ultrasound and Cardiac CT/MRI experience preferred.
- PhD/MD Graduate of accredited medical school with degree of Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
- Completion of accredited residency and fellowship
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Cardiology
- PA Licensure in good standing; current unrestricted DEA certificate
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional Benefits include but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, Gym Discounts, etc.
Who we are:
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western, PA –ten diverse hospitals, over 250 health care facilities and growing!
Erie is a vibrant and exciting city, located on the southern shore of our namesake lake. Erie is the Flagship City and Pennsylvania’s primary access point to the Great Lakes. Erie is home to several professional performing arts groups and semi-pro sports teams with plenty to do on land or water. Erie is a great place to live, work, play and raise a family. Home to Presque Isle Sate Park with seven miles of beaches and 14 miles of trails for four seasons of fun, great public and private schools, five universities, 27 area golf courses, skiing and tubing, museums, a philharmonic orchestra, community theatre, festivals and outdoor concerts, shopping, wine country and all at a reasonable cost of living
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org