Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
This job establishes and owns product/technology application capability roadmaps and oversees implementation and delivery of complex programs. Requires heavy cross-functional collaboration and interdependency management between a group of projects, products/technologies, functions and/or customers. Regularly manages interdependencies of portfolio plans to align forecasting and measurement of progress towards goals and delivery deadlines. Assesses overall staffing and costs to ensure capabilities are delivered at lowest costs and maximized profitability. Develops and communicates a data-driven impact analysis, including quality and risk across the portfolio. Ensures the business value is delivered and realized for the portfolio and passed on to customers.
- Develops and manages execution of product/technology capability roadmaps, working with the executive sponsor (VP or higher), and other management as required to ensure achievement of the objectives defined.
- Organizes, directs, and coordinates cross-functional activities to focus resources on the successful delivery and implementation of the desired results for a defined program and/or strategic initiative.
- Monitors and evaluates the progress, alignment and financial health of a cross-functional group of projects and related activities which together, constitutes a defined roadmap. Directs corrective action as needed to maintain the viability of the program, report to the executive team/sponsor/steering committee on the progress, business impacts and strategies around the program(s).
- Facilitates individual product/technology application capability managers to define plans and align ot overall product/technology roadmap.
- Assesses risks that might jeopardize successful achievement of the desired results of a program, develops risk mitigation strategies and tactics, and implement risk mitigation plans.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management Information Science, or related field.
- 8 years in Project Management
- 8+ years delivering business solutions using information technology
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Management Information Science, or related field.
- Outstanding customer focus, results orientation, strategic thinking, change advocate, continuous improvement, talent development
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
(any of the following)
- Project Management Professional or other Certification in Project Management
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- (Lean) Six Sigma
- American Society for Quality (ASQ) or equivalent
- (Agile) Project Management Institute - Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Certified Scrummaster (CSM) or equivalent.
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org