Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
- Excellence in high level acuity of Cardiovascular Care including pre and postoperative care, heart transplant and/or Ventricular Assist Devices, acute mechanical circulatory support and cardiogenic shock.
- Clinical responsibilities include multidisciplinary rounding of intensive care patients within 24 bed CICU.
- Management of cardiac, vascular and thoracic surgical patients within the Cardiovascular ICU.
- Well supported by APP coverage.
- Exposure to, or experience in the management of mechanical circulatory support devices
- PhD/MC Graduate of accredited medical school with degree of Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Critical Care
- Pennsylvania Licensure in good standing; current unrestricted DEA certificate
- Completion of an accredited fellowship in Critical Care
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western, PA – ten diverse hospitals, 250 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburgh’s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org