Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job directs the Talent Acquisition function and leads operational recruitment team. Enables recruitment strategy to achieve quality of hire, time to fill, internal mobility, and diversity targets across the Highmark Health enterprise. Responsible for developing and executing enterprise-wide recruiting efforts to obtain the right talent to support business needs, which includes internal mobility, executing on various attraction and selection strategies to attract talent needed across the diversified footprint of Highmark Health in partnership with business leaders, marketing, and HR. Provides the overall functional direction and ensures the tactical execution for the design and delivery of talent acquisition including implementing the enterprise employer brand strategy. Places emphasis on consistently reviewing and improving recruitment strategies through emerging recruiting technologies, attraction through employer brand, client management and customer experience. Owns and directs the day-to-day operations of the department and establish departmental workflow for multiple and simultaneous end-to-end processes along with continuous prioritization of work. Continuous improvement practices are also a key accountability. Partners with Talent Engagement Leads and Talent Innovation team to inform and influence business leaders to increase talent mobility, communicate Talent Acquisition challenges, actions, and strategies. Oversees and develops departmental policies and processes.
- Perform management responsibilities to include but are not limited to involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity.
- Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Leads targeted executive searches as well as providing leadership of critical vacancies.
- Enables high-volume recruitment strategies.
- Executes on pipeline strategies in tandem with enterprise-wide initiatives.
- Develops metrics to measure the activities and effectiveness of current Talent Acquisition activities and uses this information to drive process and performance improvements.
- Research emerging technology and as needed evaluate, implement, test, and deploy solutions in partnership with internal teams.
- Benchmarks and builds best-in-class recruitment practices to improve functional efficiency and to lower costs.
- Reinforces adoption of standardized workforce planning/talent forecasting methodology to improve sourcing strategies and talent acquisition responsiveness.
- Leads recruiting team in partnership with Talent Engagement Leads to inform and influence senior business leaders in client areas on key talent acquisition issues, actions, and strategies.
- Drives proactive candidate pipelining, slate quality, and diversity by developing a team that leverages innovative candidate sourcing to produce sustainable talent pipelines of active and passive candidates for all relevant functional areas.
- Ensures functional team effectively executes the full cycle recruitment process in alignment with standardized processes, including creative sourcing, resume evaluation, and candidate screening for their functional recruitment.
- Monitors requisition volume in partnership with recruiters and assigns activity to team members based on volume, expertise, skill level, etc.
- Evaluates labor market data on a regular cadence, with an emphasis on critical roles. Partner with compensation team to address compensation competitiveness as necessary.
- Support and implement all aspects of Highmark Health’s enterprise employer brand strategy and related projects for the Highmark Health enterprise (parent and subsidiary companies). Increasing employer awareness and position the Highmark Health enterprise as an employer of choice.
- Supports company strategic vision by working closely with senior leaders, providing insight, suggesting resources and tools to enhance the Talent Acquisition process including partnership with stakeholders across HR to identify, build, and continuously improve a customer, candidate, and hiring manager experiences. Aligning on vision, business case, framework, and roadmap inclusive of process improvement and technology translating them into successful recruitment solutions.
- Remains current with EEO/AA guidelines/regulations, federal, state and local laws and employment issues.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Management, Human Resources or other related area
6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration/Management, Human Resources or other related area
- 10 years' Human Resource or related work experience, ideally including a combination of both corporate and agency environments
- 5 years leadership experience
- 7 years in Talent Acquisition using an ATS and CRM to source, track, and measure results; working in an OFCCP regulated environment
- 5 years with employer branding and/or recruitment marketing
- 5 years of Project Management -- capable of prioritizing and handling multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously, under tight timelines and within budget parameters
- 5 years of Recruiting strategy development and execution
- 3 years’ experience leading a team of recruiters
- Experience with process improvement tools, service level agreements (SLAs), and recruiting metrics
- 5 years’ experience interacting with executive leadership
- Experience Healthcare/Health Insurance industry
- Experience working in complex, matrixed environments
- Strong analytical and project organization skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and initiatives
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to synthesize and analyze data to influence decision-making
- Experienced in operating with minimal direction in a dynamic environment as an individual of transformation
- Leadership and Executive presence and credibility to interact skillfully with all levels of employees and stakeholders, including senior executives and candidates
- Strong critical thinking and ideation
- Goal, results, and solutions oriented
- Financial and technical acumen
- Candidate sourcing
- Ability to independently manage multiple competing demands and constantly re-prioritize with ease.
- Project management
- Ability to Influence and negotiate
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org