Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
Mastered Data is a critical component of Highmark Health’s Living Health strategy. This leader will be accountable for driving adoption and alignment of Master Data Management, Reference Data Management, De-Identification tools and creating a CoE for mastered data processes and products. This technical role will work closely with peers in the Enterprise Information Management Office, Enterprise Data Office, Enterprise Data & Analytics as well as across Highmark Health.
This job is responsible for ownership of one or more aspects of the application product life cycle, including but not limited to product strategy, planning/road mapping, market competitive positioning, defining the customer value proposition, budgetary management, design, development, delivery, and support. Includes partnering with business stakeholders, collaborating with peers, leading cross functional teams, and managing vendors. Regularly engages with Planning and Design, Architecture, Platform Operations, Product Development and Management, Product Maintenance, Consulting Services, Infrastructure, and Marketing teams to enhance product offering and delivery. Strong focus on software development and operational excellence using Agile and Lean practices to create market differentiated solutions. Ensures outcomes are compliant, high quality, available, reliable, effective, and secure.
- Provides oversight of one or more aspects of the application product life cycle (Planning and Design, Architecture, Product Development and Management, Product Maintenance, Platform Operations) to ensure operational excellence and continuous improvement of processes.
- Contributes thought leadership and industry expertise to strategic planning and execution for current and future products.
- Actively engages and builds relationships with delivery and maintenance teams to align strategy, leverage resources, and maximize value.
- Ensures the implementation and adherence of government regulations, mandates, corrective action plans, and process improvement initiatives.
- Owns profit and loss accountability for product area, manages budget, seeks opportunity for profitable growth.
- Performs management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity.
- Plans, organizes, staffs, directs and controls the day-to-day operations of the department; develops and implements policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management Information Science, or related field
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Management Information Science, or related field
- 7 years in technology services
- 5 years in a management role
- 7 years of multiplatform support
- 7 years of managing group(s) responsible for client services, technical services, and/or production support
- 5 years in the Healthcare or Insurance industry
- 3 years with Lean techniques and Agile development
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- (Lean) Six Sigma
- Outstanding customer focus, results orientation, strategic thinking, change advocate, continuous improvement, talent development
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Deep technology product life-cycle knowledge
- Track record of driving transformational change, leading teams, developing talent, and building relationships
Referral Bonus: Level 4
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org