Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
This role will be responsible for supporting one or more Digital Member Experience products. The incumbent actively supports the product teams and clients from the business point of view and provides guidance in assessing Product opportunities and risks. Takes advantage of the Product KPIs (and other business metrics) to optimize the product. Responsible for large scale products that not only touch internal stakeholders, but potentially also vendors and external contacts, and requires significant and deep subject matter expertise to drive the strategy of the products they own. This could also include heavy matrixed buy in from higher level stakeholders, for example a Vice President or Senior Vice President of a particular business unit. Furthermore, stays up to date with popular trends in software product development and knows how to provide even more value to the Client based on this knowledge. Accountable for the development and management of a service and/or analytic product portfolio with a unique focus on the applicable business unit. Represents the customer to a large cross functional team of indirect reports that are assigned to fully support the product portfolio and business strategy. The incumbent is ultimately accountable for the product portfolio's short and long term business success. Creates, orders and validates the work that is required in order to deliver the product portfolio which requires a deep understanding of the product line, the market, business strategy and operating model. Accountable for the development and management of the product portfolio vision, strategy, roadmap, and day to day execution. Ensures ongoing alignment of the product portfolio with executive leadership and primary business objectives for the Organization.
- Prioritize and own the team backlog of the work to be performed. Proactively identify new initiatives/themes and builds out backlog items under these new initiatives or themes based upon value. Supports the program backlog and uses multi-directional input to refresh and clarify the backlog to drive business value. Mitigate business related impediments impacting successful team completion of product development goals.
- Participate in the creation and communication of the product vision, strategy, and roadmap. Incorporate stakeholder feedback when needed and clearly articulates team backlog items and acceptance criteria to the team. Represent the product in governance meetings.
- Senior voice for a cross functional team or teams of indirect reports with a portfolio of several products. Ability to work with agile program and team metrics. Empower team to manage their work by setting clear priorities and scope from the team backlog.
- Accepts stories as “Done” from the team, ensuring that the stories have been developed, tested, and meet the defined acceptance criteria.
- Actively support the Client from the business point of view and provides guidance in assessing Product opportunities and risks. They take advantage of the Product KPIs (and other business metrics) to optimize the Product and stay up to date with popular trends in software product development and knows how to provide even more value to the Client based on this knowledge.
- Responsible for streamlining the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the Features or components for the team.
- When called upon, works with customers to review releases and adjust development accordingly. Maintains a clear vision on the highest value program backlog items and works closely with the team to reprioritize when needed. Makes trade-offs and negotiates with Product Management based on team capacity to determine the backlog.
- Understands and supports prioritized Portfolio and Value Stream work by collaborating with Solution Architect, Business Architect, Product Manager and stakeholders to breakdown features into user stories.
- Collaborates with the business regarding progress and agile metrics. Monitors outcomes, customizes and adds metrics to continuously provide stakeholders with an updated view of the product's success. Evaluates agile metrics and discusses methodologies to deliver against outcomes. Actively anticipates future needs and utilizes product health metrics to identify improvement opportunities.
- Generates a high-level release plan with the team. Continually re-prioritizes team's tasks based upon new information, discussions with stakeholders, and probability to drive business outcomes.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Healthcare Discipline, or Information Management
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Healthcare Discipline, or Information Management
- 5 years of Product Ownership, Strategic Consulting or Design Thinking OR in Product Development & Management, Project/Program Management
- 5 years of Analytic Consulting
- Ability to create Features, User Stories and an understanding of story point estimation
- Leadership of cross functional teams
- Empowered problem solving capabilities, focusing on the customer and business needs
- Strong Collaboration Skills
- Strong understanding of the healthcare industry, consumer engagement and customer design
- Effective Communicator
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org