Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job builds, develops, and maintains email and SMS content on multiple platforms utilizing HTML/CSS. The incumbent manages overlapping workflows, projects, and stakeholders, delivering content across digital channels such as email, mobile, and SMS, using a variety of platforms and technologies. Focusing on measurement, analytics, and optimization, the incumbent will ensure digital experiences meet and exceed our business objectives.
- Delivers timely and effective messages across business units.
- Develops new or edits existing responsive HTML/CSS emails and templates.
- Ensures optimized rendering across mobile, desktop, and webmail email clients.
- Ability to replicate provided email designs in HTML/CSS.
- Ability to hand-code HTML & CSS for email or web development. (Must be able to troubleshoot without WYSIWYG assistance.)
- Creates highly personalized scalable dynamic content using HTML/CSS and AMPscript.
- Ability to troubleshoot and build emails that support dark mode.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (XD, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Apply best practices towards email development, email compliance regulations, and accessibility.
- Strong quality assurance skills with impeccable attention to detail. Ensures that campaigns are rendering error-free and that all content is populating as expected.
- Proactively works with fellow teammates to improve processes/methods for greater efficiency.
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, managing deadlines, and obtaining necessary approvals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer and Information Science or Business Communications
- Six (6) years related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
- 3 - 5 years Marketing Production
- 1 - 3 years Digital Marketing
LICENSES or RESPONSIBILITIES
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Communication Skills
Language (Other than English)
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org