Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
This job supports the development operations and administrative functions of Allegheny Health Network’s Office of Development. The incumbent coordinates initiatives with operations to ensure the accurate recording of gifts/donations, and also manages logistics for fundraising initiatives along with building a portfolio of various donors.
- Oversees gift processing for Saint Vincent Hospital, including complete, accurate, timely and consistent processing of donations and donor data from source documents, updating and editing donor database files, such as identification and merging of duplicate files and performing other information-handling functions, such as handling Corporate or Foundation Matching Gifts. Conducts constituent research when information is incomplete such as next of kin contact information for tribute gifts and checks received with no information included. In addition, process gifts from Pittsburgh Office of Development’s direct mail, complete their receipts and send to Senior Development Specialist for mailing using complex mail merge process that produces donor and tribute acknowledgment letters, with tax receipt information and mails within 48 business hours of receipt. Log and track gift in kind process for Saint Vincent Directors including obtaining forms and collecting pertinent gift entry data. Create new constituents for Saint Vincent team in response to submitted change forms. (35%)
- Assists with development activities and special events under Executive Director’s Supervision. Log and track all attendees and sponsor payments for special events including sending/receiving necessary gift paperwork (i.e. gift agreements, sponsorship forms, payment reminders) Solicit new, potential partners for Saint Vincent Hospital event sponsorships. Build event websites. Submit marketing requests and maintain communication in marketing portal for SVH needs. Coordinates with finance department to conduct regular audits of event expenses. (35%)
- Handles accounting and cash management activities for Saint Vincent Hospital, in relation to donations (pledges and gifts of cash, stocks, gifts-in-kind, etc.). Reconciles deposits with Senior Development Specialist at AHN.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies via Coupa system. Run acknowledgement reports and marks all gifts as acknowledged for Executive Director and send to them for their acknowledgement process. Receive Erie team’s timesheets and submitted to Kronos for payroll. Submit all invoices related to Saint Vincent Hospital Development Office in Coupa to ensure vendors are compensated. Prepares materials needed for conferences, appointments, correspondence, and telephone calls. Answers the phone, accepts deliveries and greets guests. Assists in the research of grant/foundation opportunities and prepares specific data for use in proposals. Performs other duties as assigned or required. Collaborates with the marketing and communications teams on marketing and PR requests. Project manage collateral needs. (20%)
- Subject matter expert on event web platforms. Helps coordinate with donor. (10%)
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in Communications/Marketing or related field
1 year in Marketing/Sales
1 years in Communications
1 year in Database Management
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Constituent Database Experience
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org