Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
This job is responsible for coordinating all aspects of assigned portfolio including but not limited to: capability planning and prioritization; alignment with executive and business unit leadership direction; portfolio monitoring and control; and management of resource demand and capacity. The incumbent helps to facilitate the business case development and approval processes for assigned portfolio by leading cross-functional teams. Responsible for establishing and maintaining strong, value-driven relationships with executive leadership of Highmark business areas. Participates in meetings to determine new project requests as well as project updates including financial status and change requests requiring management attention. Coordinates extensively with and across multi-disciplinary functions as well as with the PMO.
- Works with all levels of management to assemble project teams and work groups to produce deliverables required to achieve the objectives of a defined benefit program. Consults with all levels of management to drive alignment to the business objectives, strategies and plans. Assesses impact of strategic plans impacts to ongoing or pending initiatives and coordinate any required adjustments to ensure alignment to strategy.
- Facilitates the development and approval of new portfolio business cases.
- Coordinates and participates in monthly sub-portfolio meetings
- Supports Annual Planning process.
- Supports portfolio management processes and standards
- Manages portfolio communications.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Administration or related field
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Master's Degree Finance, Business Administration or related field
- 3 years of relevant, progressive experience in the area of specialization (exempted experience requirements effective August 2016)
- Project and/or portfolio management experience
- Senior consulting or management experience
- Experience with project portfolio management (PPM)/oversight
- Experience with the application of process improvement and technology to address business challenges
- Ability to build professional networks; knowledge of company's strategic direction and strengths and weaknesses
- Experience in process improvement
- Experience in health products
- Experience in system integration
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with software development life cycle methodology
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org