Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
The Investment Operations Analyst will be involved in assisting with the cash management program and in the trade settlement and approval process. The incumbent will also be communicating with banks, internal customers and team members regarding transaction issues, reconciliation issues and projects and will also be a back-up for Highmark’s cash management function during vacancies.
1. Assist with the daily cash management program, as appropriate
- The incumbent is responsible for running daily bank reports and distributing reports to appropriate parties
- The incumbent will provide high level reconciliations and execute funds transfers for certain Highmark subsidiaries
- Responsible for assisting in performing trend analyses and cash flow projections to determine sufficient liquidity
- Responsible for scanning daily cash management work papers into Highview
2. Control subsidiary/affiliate bank accounts.
- Execute funds transfers
- Research and resolve transaction issues with the banks and internal customers
- Establish communication channel with appropriate management
3. Assist with back office trade settlement
- After trades are executed, the incumbent will be responsible for writing up trade tickets, sending instructions to custodian and ensuring proper settlement of securities
4. Assist with trade administration
- Pull Bloomberg security detail, broker trade ticket and internal trade ticket to submit to the VP, Cash & Banking Services for approval
- Scan all approved trades to appropriate file locations, matching trades to broker confirms and filing hard copies
Education, Licenses/Certifications, and Experience
- A High School Diploma/GED
- 5-10 years of relevant, progressive experience in the area of specialization
- A Bachelor Degree or an advanced degree is preferred.
- An advanced degree is preferred.
- 1 year in cash management in corporate environment
- Tableau, Power BI or experience building complex reports.
- Treasury Workstation experience.
- Previous Institutional Banking Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience in Office applications
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Client focused with strong business acumen.
- Self-starter with the ability to work under pressure independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to think strategically and act proactively to create strong trust and confidence with business units.
- Strong innovative problem-solving capabilities.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees?
Is Travel Required?
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Referral Level Payout 2
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org