Company :Highmark Inc.
Job Description :
This job directs and manages activities related to end to end program delivery of Enterprise priority initiatives, through a team of direct reports. Manages the portfolio of technology and non-technology priority initiatives, supports change management and communications delivery across business units, in a cross functional matrixed environment. Develops standard methodologies, reporting, metric management and communication plans to be codified as best practices shared throughout the enterprise and ensures adherence to the standards. Manages a dynamic and vast population of executive stakeholders, catering to the unique needs while maintaining a standard approach and escalation process. Fosters a culture of mentorship through a top performing team of project leaders who support the enterprise project management center of excellence, and the project management population at large. Partners with specialty teams such as analytics, portfolio, HMHS, and operations as appropriate to fulfill priority initiative needs and cross portfolio dependencies. Maintains comprehensive status and metric reporting for the portfolio, assess and socializes risks, develops remediation and risk mitigation strategies.
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Lead program, project, and change management activities for priority initiatives, including the establishment of governance, communication, and transition plans. Establish and maintain best practice center of excellence for project management to include tools, process documentation, and communication models, leveraging industry research and best practices
- Facilitate rotational program of dotted line reports to staff priority projects and build subject matter expertise, including building rubric of assessing priority projects to be staffed
- Facilitate the development of executive level status communications and reporting to be delivered professionally in a standardized and relevant manner
- Support project business case creation, initiation, and visioning activities including articulation of cost, benefit and other key metrics to measure success. Manage and monitor the enterprise priority portfolio by establishing and reporting on both qualitative and quantitative measurements of project status and success
- Establish and maintain partnerships with priority initiative owners and stakeholders, as well as with specialty departments and cross functional partners to ensure the team functions as a trusted advisor
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Health Services Administration or related field
- Master's Degree in Business Administration
- 7 years in Project Management/Project Delivery
- 5 years in Process Improvement and/or Process Development
- 5 years of managing exempt level business analysts, project managers, and/or reporting professionals
- 3 years with end-user reporting tools, including but not limited to Jira, Planview, Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other system utilities or applications
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Project, program and portfolio management and governance expertise
- Financial Planning and management
- Exemplary communication and presentation skills both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent problem resolution abilities, and motivational and leadership effectiveness
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of products, including Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Process improvement and change management experience
- Experience in data analysis, business case development, and reporting
- Strong attention to detail
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Referral Level Payout 3
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org