Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job supports one or more analytical aspects of the application product life cycle, including capability enablement with cross-team dependencies within a product scope. Uses significant independent judgement and discretion to collaborate with customers on complex issues in order to understand capability needs, translate high-level business needs into detailed design for new capabilities (and change request/enhancements on existing capabilities), opportunities for process improvements, create/execute test plans, provide root cause analysis and corrective action plan, verify delivery of customer needs, and ensure quality delivery. Identifies, documents, and resolves risks, defects and issues. Uses functional and organizational knowledge to mentor other Systems Analysts, as well as others outside of immediate team. Works on project teams or actively participates as a SME on complex projects (cross functional, with potential regulatory risk exposure, customer service & financial impacts). Acts as face to the customer; primary customer contact through opened service tickets. Resolves complex issues (may involve multiple systems) and/or develops alternative solutions with understanding of potential regulatory risk exposure and customer service & financial impacts, ensuring that resolution addresses all potential impacts. Act as a SME on how the most complex new enhancement/applications are developed using an expert level of understanding of end-to-end processes and potential integration issues. Requires expert level of understanding the end systems impact of changes across enterprise-wide systems (including regulatory risk exposure, customer service & financial impacts).
- High-level self-sufficient role with customers, FIT Business Analysts, and other team members to convert documented
- capability needs and drive quality business solutions on complex issues. Through a process of analysis, design, development, unit testing, supporting UAT, and go-live enablement; provide capabilities that meets the enterprise standard models.
- Assist in production support as required to maintain the overall EPM production environment.
- Provide required business and/or subject matter expertise for both project and production related activities on complex issues, including new strategic programs or initiatives impacting current and existing systems.
- Assist in the delivery and execution of large scale, multi-year client enterprise transformation programs by: gathering required data through direct observation and/or inquiry and synthesizing data into meaningful design; analyzing, identifying and problem solving from information sets drawing. conclusions from information sets based on analysis, creating hypotheses an presenting recommendations to team; developing client specific design, standard operating procedures, functional roles & responsibilities, process flow and user guides.
- Supports various aspects of requirements testing (e.g. testing plan, scenarios, documentation, defect management) to ensure minimal production defects are realized and completing analysis of the results tying back to customer impacts.
- Assure compliance for required standards and all necessary approvals have been obtained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Communicate in an exemplary manner with team members, customers, partners and management, including assisting with or conducting design walkthroughs and sprint reviews, enabling vendor solutions and providing accurate and concise documentation.
- Mentor and provide guidance and education to lower level employees.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Management, Accounting, Finance, or Information Systems Substitutions
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- 5 years in Accounting, Finance, or Business Analyst experience
- 5 years of Health Insurance or Healthcare Industry experience
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Oracle EPM Cloud Application Development and Support
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Office
Language (Other than English):
- 0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others
Travel from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Referral Level Payout 2
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org