Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
This job will lead large scale projects or a collection of smaller related projects as a program. Incumbent will manage the overall coordination for the different individual projects in the program as well as ensuring that risks and issues are coordinated across the various projects. Will provide mentorship to other team members. May also be engaged in critical efforts to help correct issues with a challenged project or a large scale client engagement. In some cases, the incumbent will be expected to travel to customer sites to help develop project plans and deliver projects. Responsible for the successful completion of the project on time, on budget and with high quality. Programs will be delivered using Agile Methodologies as defined by the Delivery Excellence processes.
- Manage deliverables based on delivery excellence processes. Present program status to stakeholders in both written and verbal form. Maintain program risk/issue lists and take action to mitigate risks and address issues. Ensure that all stakeholders have full and timely communication of program activities. Manage resource utilization on the program through matrixed delivery across the product teams. Ensure that all program outputs are aligned and ensure that all team members are fully aware of the overall goal and status of the program.
- Provide mentoring and training in the project planning space to the other delivery owners. Manage the coordination among the different components to ensure that all work is being planned in alignment with overall program goal. Ensures that the different components of the schedule align and are properly coordinated. Engage in stakeholder communication of plans and schedules.
- Ensure that all program artifacts are updated on expected schedules. Ensure that the team has effectively managed the actual hours and estimate to complete updates. Monitor the overall program delivery status and consolidate outputs from all team members. Closely monitor scope adherence to ensure that all documented requirements are delivered as requested. Manage scope through the change control management processes to ensure that all work is properly documented.
- Identify any changes to delivery and actively escalate those challenges to manager or senior leadership as appropriate. Manage tasks across the matrixed organization to own all aspects of the delivery. Build a productive trusting relationship with the stakeholders both internally and externally through communications and accomplishments.
- Create the primary initial set of project plans. As subsequent phases of the projects begin, this position will manage the intake coordination among the different components. Ensures that resources are aligned and providing the comment view into the effort.
- Adhere to all release management stage gates and timelines. Ensure that program delivery outputs are properly included in releases including monitoring release weekend activities and reporting progress during the release activities. Post closing conduct lessons learned and document process improvements.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare, Business, Information Technology or related field
- 7 years with Project delivery
- 7 years with Client Relationships
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Project Management Professional (PMI)
Large Scale Program/Project Management
Financial Planning and Management
Strong Communication skills
Problem Management and Resolution
Working in a Matrixed Organization
Client expectations management
Language (Other than English):
25% - 50%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org