Company :Highmark Inc.
Job Description :
Duties Note: The following is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties required of this position.
E1. Manages the performance of dedicated Implementation Coordinators charged with managing and implementing key accounts including new groups and key renewals.
E2. Acts as a liaison for group changes (as specified in the summary section) between Information Technology, Account Operations, Billing & Enrollment, Group Configuration, Vendor areas, QA, and Account Management by directing, coordinating, and completing key tasks to ensure timely and accurate results. Tasks may include coordination of internal Group Implementation meetings, development of project plans and status reports, oversight of New Sale and Renewal tasks and identification of potential issues.
E3. Participates in process improvement initiatives aimed at improving the group/broker customer experience initiative. Actively support and rollout technology initiatives aimed at improving the group/broker customer experience initiative.
E4. Manages claim funding billing process and collection. Clearly identifying for management status of accounts.
E5. Responsible for coordination and development of IT requirements, validation of data and output, and regular interaction with Communications and Fulfillment to ensure timely and accurate mailings.
E6. Coordinates implementation work assignments and monitor staff activities and productivity.
E7. Supports Management and staff by resolving group/broker questions and escalated issues.
E8. Leads and conducts staff meetings, and attend cross-functional business unit and corporate team meetings.
E9. Establishes performance goals and deadlines for assigned team in accordance with company objectives. Monitors employee productivity and provide appropriate coaching and feedback.
E10. Organizes, prioritizes and assigns workflow and ensure employees understand their duties and delegated tasks. Maintain accurate timekeeping and recordkeeping. Participates in new employee selection processes and conduct new hire training.
E11. Monitors employee productivity and provide appropriate coaching and feedback. Ensures compliance with departmental and company policies and procedures.
N12. Performs other duties as required.
Requires a minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience in the health insurance industry; preferably in a range of operational settings (i.e. customer service, claims, business support, etc.) If no degree, requires a minimum of ten (10) years of relevant work experience in the health insurance industry; preferably in a range of operational settings (i.e. customer service, claims, business support, etc.) Project Management Certification and/or Six Sigma Certification a plus.
1. Strategic thinking/planning skills
2. Excellent time management & organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
3. Excellent verbal and communication skills
4. Strong analytical skills with the ability to implement effective solutions with a short term and long term focus
5. Demonstrated coaching and staff development skills
6. Project management skills
7. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to multi task with daily work processing deadlines
8. High energy level and ability to project enthusiasm
9. Persuasive communication style
10. Ability to understand all customer needs (group, broker, provider, etc..) and the interconnection of all core and ancillary systems
11. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access – Intermediate
Does this Position have Supervisory Responsibility? Yes
Number of Emps Supervised: 1 - 10
Business Support Spec
Responsible for working within the direct budget for the assigned cost center
Other Job Specifications:
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
* Must be able to work in an office environment
* Manual Dexterity Req: Eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to effectively use a computer with all its components for prolonged periods of time and for the majority of required tasks
* Manual Dexterity Req: Eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to effectively utilize various office equipment (phone, computer, fax machine, printer, copier, filing cabinet, etc)
* Mental effort: Adequate to perform essential functions of the job with the type of judgements and responsibilities as indicated in the job description.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice