Company :Highmark Inc.
Job Description :
Responsible for all compensation (such as commissions) payments to distributors, including electronic set-up, maintenance, and adjustments on applicable systems.
- Resolve problems associated with distributor compensation payments by performing in depth research of systems and various source feeds. Respond to distributor inquiries regarding compensation escalated from the service center, sales, or relationship management.
- Set up, maintain, and adjust distributor compensation via electronic system(s). Coordinate with Accounts Payable to ensure distributor payments are timely and accurate and balance to the distributor compensation system.
- Research, analyze, and resolve complex operational business processes or system applications for distributor compensation administration.
- Assist with reviewing existing process flows and practices in order to recommend refinements or enhancements to developing or existing processes. Provide expert knowledge in distributor compensation to other staff.
- Assist in defining system requirements, workflows, and testing for any newly developed distribution channels and/or compensation arrangements
- At the Senior level, apply advanced knowledge and skill to train and mentor new employees, assist the manager with drafting and maintaining workflows and procedures, respond to more complex or non-standard issues, manages projects, etc.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- 3 years of relevant, progressive experience in the area of specialization. Exempted experience requirements effective August 2016
- Knowledge of distributor compensation methods and processes
- Financial record-keeping skills
- Research skills
- Analytical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Communication skills
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org