Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
This job is a strategic operations leader for AHN and it's Clinical Integrated Network ((CIN). Designs, promotes, and executes a portfolio of enterprise strategic programs led by AHN/CIN operations and a portfolio of operational enhancements focused on optimizing operations and supporting the financial turn around and the ultimate profitability of AHN/CIN. Key point of contact and review for key service area and service line enterprise initiatives within AHN/CIN. Will function as liaison with the different business areas in the execution of the strategies and manage the various transformation projects for the organization.
- Plan, organizes staff, direct, and control the day to day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Perform management responsibilities to include but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions; coaching and development; rewards and recognition; staff productivity and performance management. This may involve providing periodic informal work guidance/direction to other team members; providing performance input and recommendations to management for development and training plans.
- Design, promote, and execute a portfolio of enterprise strategic programs led by AHN/CIN operations and a portfolio of enhancements focused on optimizing operations and supporting the financial turn around and ultimate profitability of AHN /CIN. Manage and lead major transformation projects and teams comprised of internal or external strategy strategy consulting resources.
- Act as key point of contact and review for service area and for service line enterprise initiatives within AHN /CIN. Develop and lead a new strategic operations department by building productive relationships with key corporate, facility and clinical leaders and involving, engaging and collaborating with other Clinical Access colleagues.
- Stay abreast of changing market conditions and market share dynamics related to AHN /CIN business.
- Develop project, program, and operational analytic reports necessary to effectively manage operations.
- Develop and make effective business cases to support funding of programs to include the development of sophisticated analytical frameworks, defining an approach and methodology to analyze issues, gathering essential data, executing the required analysis, identifying issues or problems, developing the proposed solution/ approach and executing on it.
- Serve as subject matter expert to the Transformation Office and executive management and stakeholders, including being able to make presentation to executives of the transformation initiatives and proposed solutions.
- Identify and address the change management elements of the transformation to ensure that the transformation is sustainable throughout the organization. This includes areas such as coaching, identification/alignment of training resources, documentation of future state processes, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Health, or Economics
- Master's Degree
- 3 - 5 years of management or leadership experience
- 5 - 7 years of experience with large-scale project management or program management
- 5 - 7 years of direct or indirect experience with Organizational Change Management
- 5 - 7 years with large health systems and/or CIN's
- Experience with Value Based Reimbursement programs
- Extensive knowledge of Healthcare industry strategies, insurance operations and financing, clinical delivery, and/or ancillary products
- Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in strategic thinking, plus working knowledge of other related fields
- Excellent provider relation skills (working with physicians etc)
- Strong PC application skills (MS Office including PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of healthcare industry trends and challenges
Language requirements (other than English)
0% - 25%
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Referral Level Payout 3
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org