Company :Highmark Inc.
Job Description :
Preferred Hours -
Monday – Thursday from 8am until 6pm
This job oversees one Highmark Direct Retail Store. Will work closely with the Region Manager to monitor sales and operations of a specific store. In addition, this job requires extensive knowledge of all Highmark products, systems, and resources used in stores, including a working knowledge of any necessary Highmark or Highmark-owned ancillary products. This job will serve a leadership role within a specific store to execute the SOP's established by the Region Manager.
- Serve as a sales representative on the store's weekly schedule.
- Oversee store sales in a specific store: Including sales of all Highmark core products, HMIN products, Highmark Senior products and any additional ancillary products being offered (Dental, Travel, Pet, SNPs, etc.). Conduct daily monitoring and reporting of sales numbers. Implement new methods to improve sales and customer experience. Execute new-product launches and sales-training developed by the Region Manager
- Oversee store operations in a specific store: Including Ops Manual adherence, ensuring the staff schedule developed by the Region Manager is implemented, ensuring store remains within corporate and federal compliance, execution of training, serving as intermediary between the store and Region Manager to ensure consistent communication is achieved.
- Maintain a high quality store appearance. Must ensure the store is optimally stocked and cleaned.
- Monitor customer feedback to identify means to improve store ops/service.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma
- Business Administration
- 2 years' of customer service in the Health Insurance Industry
- 2 years' of selling direct-to-consumer products or services in a health-related industry
- 2 years' of managing a retail store
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Annual Medicare/CMS Certifications
- State specific Producer License for Life, Accident and Health is required or must be obtained within 45 days of hire
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, up to 40-50 hours per week as needed, including weekends, some holidays and evenings
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT ( other than English )?
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches/Trains others regularly
Does Not Apply
Travels regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Does Not Apply
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (Sales employees) - Does Not Apply
Physical Work Site Required - No
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Does Not Apply
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Does Not Apply
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Does Not Apply
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org