Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job drives and supports all activities related to collecting, analyzing, and reporting on key performance indicators including developing dashboards, scorecards, forecasting, trending, tracking results, and executive presentations for the purposes of supporting operational excellence, management intelligence for effective decision-making and overall tracking of business performance. This job consults with cross-functional groups and levels to identify data and analytical needs, conduct analyses, review analyses and findings with leadership, facilitate related process/data improvement efforts, and develop executive level presentations. This job may also prepare similar intelligence for customers.
- On a regular basis and as needed, work with various departments to collect source data; design and build analyses/trending/forecasting reports using Excel or other technology; and publishes metrics dashboards and executive presentations. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Develop processes, tools, and templates to enable efficient, accurate and standardized data analyses and related deliverables; leverage automation to greatest extent possible. Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of information and reporting by identifying issues and fluctuations with core metrics/key performance indicators (KPIs), facilitate changes; research questions; participate and/or lead process and data improvement efforts.
- Contribute to ensuring that all changes to reporting, processes, and procedures are reflected, appropriately documented and that consistency is maintained for team. Ensure the correct first time /quality review processes are utilized and that changes maintain data integrity control processes.
- Maintain effective communication with internal organizations, external vendors/partners, and internal staff. Structure and present complex subjects in a meaningful and comprehensible manner.
- Develop work plans to meet deadlines, accurately estimate completion dates, and communicate status.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Math, Computer Science, Quantitative Business Analysis, or related field
- 5 years of directly related work experience
- Master's Degree in Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, or Operations Research
- Experience with end-user reporting tools
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Excel, Power Point, Word, and Access
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Experience in Project Management
- Lean Six Sigma certification
- Familiarity with the Software Development Lifecycle Process
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org