Company :Gateway Health Plan
Job Description :
As a member of the Enterprise Data Integration team you will provide value to customers by delivering outstanding integration solutions. The ideal candidate is highly technical, committed to quality, an excellent communicator, and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves when confronted with technical or business challenges and change. In this role you will have hands on experience in the full development lifecycle, working with diverse data formats on industry leading technology, like Informatica and Rhapsody. You will have an opportunity to provide input to Data Integration strategy, helping to set and drive standards and best practices.
- Responsible for assisting in analyzing, designing, coding, testing and implementing less complex application enhancements, as well as providing general production support, meeting defined scope, target dates and budgets with minimal or no defects.
- Utilize and participate in the full system less complex development life cycle, per current Highmark SDLC standards.
- Assist in collaborating with customers, business analysts, partners, and IT team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. Concentrate on providing less complex innovative solutions to business needs.
- Assist in providing required technical support, including release implementations, on-call and 24x7 supports when necessary.
- Perform work in compliance with all Highmark and Highmark IT standards, policies and procedures.
- Assist and actively participate on project teams in various project roles, including, but not limited to, Developer, Technical Lead and Project Manager, based upon level of experience.
- Effectively communicate with team members, customers, partners and management, including assisting with or conducting less complex technical walkthroughs, reporting project status, enabling [facilitating? promoting?] Vendor solutions and providing accurate and concise documentation.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma - GED
- 0 – 1 year of experience in Information Technology or related field
- Problem solving, root cause analysis, and issue resolution
- Exposure to any of the following would be helpful: ETL Tools (Informatica), Integration Engines (Rhapsody), Enterprise Scheduling Systems (Tidal), SQL (MS SQL Server/Oracle), Healthcare data
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Experience in Healthcare or Health Insurance Industry
- Experience with technology platforms, application development tools, business processes, software development life cycle used by Highmark enterprise
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS
(A Developer is not required to have experience in all of these, but is required to have those needed to support applications they are
responsible for supporting. Current skill sets are reviewed approximately every other year; new skills may be required to meet changing
- Java Developer
- Enterprise Architect (SCEA)
- Project Management, Certified Quality Analyst (CQA)
- Scrum Master Certification
- Lean/Six Sigma Java Developer
- IMS, DB2, Oracle and Teradata Databases, Data Warehousing
- COBOL, Visual Basic, C C++, SAS
- PEGA, CSS3, Mobile, JSON, Cognos, Hadoop, SQL, J2EE, HTML5/XML, Business Object, .net
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees
0% - 25%
Note: Job duties and responsibilities support separation of duties across multiple users
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org