Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
This job is a representative of the Platform Quality Engineering organization and plays an integral role in enabling a customer-centric platform quality operating model. The incumbent assumes overall responsibility for triaging and driving resolution of quality issues. Success in the Platform Quality Champion role is an enhanced relationship of trust with the customer, consistently meeting established delivery SLOs, earned accountability through the rapid attention and release planning of quality issue fixes, as well as proactive avoidance of issues through lessons learned implementation and oversight.
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Act as the key point of contact for customer(s) when quality issues occur, as well establishing a cadence of communication with assigned customer(s) to present overall quality metrics and defect trending/resolution of the platform, status of RCAs (root cause analysis), CAPA (corrective action preventative action) status/closure, as well as showcasing lessons learned and proactive behavior with goal of issue avoidance/prevention. Liaison with clients to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions. Advise clients on options, risks, cost vs benefit, impact on other business processes and system priorities. Oversee the day-to-day operation of program quality for our clients, including budgetary oversight and staffing of testing activities, to ensure that all activities are reliably delivered on time, on budget, and with a consistently high standard of quality. Working with the client account team through escalations and enhancements to the platform.
- Work with the Platform Test Leads and provide indirect leadership to ensure timeliness of the test plans and test deliverables. For each project, facilitate review of test strategy with the customers for approval. Setup timely customer reviews and approvals for quality and testing artifacts. Oversee UAT coordination, governance and timely sign-offs. Lead team in mitigating risks and applying appropriate contingency plans to ensure minimal impacts to customers. Optimize the utilization of resources by applying appropriate concepts, technologies and workflows. Manage testing scope changes with the customer on projects.
- Create presentation and present concept to clients, tailoring presentation to audiences of varies levels, subject knowledge and size. Prepare for customer reviews as well as Quarterly Business Reviews
- Coordinate with Release Management to deliver release communication updates to customer and ensure release coordination activities are executed effectively.
- Encourage innovation and focus resources to ensure successful delivery of desired results. Advocate, enforce, and provide governance for RCA facilitation as well as for CAPA closure with respective owners. And drive strategies that applies to the continuous improvement of the entire Platform Quality Champion team (not limited to assigned clients).
- Initiate mitigation practice when planning is at risk and seek appropriate buy-in from project team and functional owners to ensure entire team is ‘on-board’ and confident with tactics.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field
- 6 (six) years of relevant experience can be substituted in lieu of Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years of Customer Facing Experience
- 5 years in Software Development and/or Software Testing
- 5 years in Driving Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- 5 years with Cross Functional Leadership
- Knowledge of Industry Quality Testing frameworks
- Continuous Improvement proactive and vernacular
- Manage project risks and issues, develop contingency plan as appropriate
- Ability to deep dive into details and support analysis and tech details as necessary
- Ability to summarize data and metrics at exec and customer level and provide insights based on findings
- Knowledge of the assigned business unit/area's direction and practices
- Ability to understand and help troubleshoot through complex technical issues
- Proven track record of supporting customer-first activities
- Negotiation skills in a client-setting
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org