Company :LUMEVITY LLC
Job Description :
The Director, Client Services Change & Communications Delivery is a senior leader within and across our customer activation consulting capabilities. The incumbent is a highly experienced leader and practitioner who can lead and drive change in a structured way, build and leads a team of delivery professionals and resources, uncovers new capability opportunities, knows how to balance strategy and execution, and can lead, grow, and sustain relationships across our organization and our customers. The incumbent will bring consulting, analytic, leadership skills and a client focused orientation to the position to provide thought leadership and operational management to the consulting group allowing the group to meet or exceed its key performance indicators.
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Manage Lumevity R&A delivery staff (e.g., scorecarding, performance feedback, expense management). Ensure that resources are most effectively applied through project intake and resource allocation processes. Operationalize across capabilities & in alignment w/ Enterprise Effectiveness to maintain cohesion.
- Develop talent & resourcing strategy to grow R&A delivery resource pool through innovative means, including potential acquisition, boutique firm partner ecosystem, graduate program resources, contingent workers and direct hiring. Ensure effective onboarding, development, deployment, utilization & ongoing delivery quality standards across all resources & engagement approaches.
- Responsible for R&A and employee activation delivery quality for the Lumevity portfolio of client engagements. Work closely with senior/executive leadership to identify, prioritize, and deliver change management leadership and support across large and small scale customer transformation projects that advance business outcomes and achieve strategic objectives.
- Support business development and diagnosis efforts, SOW negotiation, and customer activation roadmaps and measurement strategies. Work with Client Service Exec(s) & Director and Director, Customer Activation Strategy & Planning to execute roadmap & measurement strategies; monitor to understand progress and learnings, and make adjustments as needed.
- Partner with Highmark Health Enterprise Change team to utilize and continue to improve internal tools, methods and capabilities. Participate in internal Community of Practice to connect and share Lumevity best practices and customer insights.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Behavior/Organizational Change Studies, Business Administration/Management, Human Resources Management, Instructional Design/Development or related field
- Master’s in Organizational Behavior/Organizational Change Studies, Business Administration/Management, Human Resources Management, Instructional Design/Development or related field
- 10 years in Change Management, Organizational Effectiveness, Strategy, Operations, Human Capital, or Similar Practice To include: 5 years Management experience and/or experience leading teams and/or projects of varying size and complexity
- 5 years experience working in large, complex organizations
- 5 years experience working in complex, matrixed environments or working in or across multiple businesses
- Demonstrated political savvy and success in building relationships across multiple organizations to help improve visibility of a service or function. Deep demonstration of leading organization transformation and change through complex projects and programs. Experience working in or consulting to Fortune 500 companies
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
· Change or Project Management
· Human Centered Design
- Orients toward execution; consistently makes progress regardless of constraints or roadblocks
- Ability to lead and navigate large, complex change projects
- Ability to cope with pressure
- Applies creative and imaginative thinking to solve problems in innovative and/or unexpected ways
- Works in a collaborative manner and demonstrates excellent facilitation skills
- Possesses strong business and change management/organizational change acumen
- Strong communication, listening and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving, decision making, risk management and negotiation skills
- Demonstrates a flexible working style; comfortable working in team environments or autonomously
- Possesses excellent communication skills across verbal, written, and PowerPoint mediums; able to simply and concisely communicate complex ideas and concepts
- Ability to influence others and build strong internal relationships (including senior leadership)
- Works effectively with people across all levels of the organization
- Leads and influences without authority
- Demonstrates managerial courage and ability to have difficult conversations
Language (Other than English)
25% - 50%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Most On-The-Road Positions
Teaches/trains other regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the-office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org