Company :LUMEVITY LLC
Job Description :
The Change Engagement Manager is a key delivery leader within our change management/R&A consulting organization. The incumbent has a proven ability to lead business and cultural transformation projects independently, manage and coach team members, and work across multiple client projects concurrently. Develops strategies, brings insights to their clients, team and work, and interfaces highly effectively with senior level leadership, able to influence and coach on change when needed. The incumbent plays a key role in the success of organizational change and transformation which could include, business processes, technologies, operating model and organizational structures. The incumbent will primarily engage with senior client and Lumevity leaders on the design and progression of the change effort and must engage with employees at all levels of the organization to be successful.
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Lead individuals, teams or multiple groups and play an active role in analyzing project goals, creating a plan to achieve those goals, and driving the change consulting delivery team members, customer stakeholders/SMEs and others to achieve those goals while understanding the client environment and any limitations to execution.
- Plan, organize, and manage all change-related phases of a project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery. This includes developing and managing project structure and governance plans, project schedules, team goals, defining success criteria, project milestones, and budgets.
- Conduct detailed discovery meetings, collect requirements, and gain mutual understanding of customers’ needs followed by positioning ideal customer success solutions to resolve these needs.
- Support internal practice building efforts including talent recruiting, talent development, intellectual property development, marketing and branding activities, etc.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Organizational Behavior/Organizational Change Studies, Business Administration/Management, Human Resources Management or related field
- Master's degree in Organizational Behavior/Organizational Change Studies, Business Administration/Management, Human Resources Management or related field
- 5 years in Change Management, Organizational Effectiveness, Strategy, Operations, Human Capital, or Similar Practice To include: 5 years Management experience and/or experience leading teams and/or projects of varying size and complexity
Experience working in complex, matrixed environments or working in or across multiple businesses
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Change or project management certification
- Human Centered Design
- Orients toward execution; consistently makes progress regardless of constraints or roadblocks
- Ability to lead and navigate large, complex change projects
- Ability to cope with pressure
- Applies creative and imaginative thinking to solve problems in innovative and/or unexpected ways
- Works in a collaborative manner and demonstrates excellent facilitation skills
- Possesses strong business and change management/organizational change acumen
- Strong communication, listening and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving, decision making, risk management and negotiation skills
- Demonstrates a flexible working style; comfortable working in team environments or autonomously
- Possesses excellent communication skills across verbal, written, and PowerPoint mediums; able to simply and concisely communicate complex ideas and concepts
- Ability to influence others and build strong internal relationships (including senior leadership)
- Works effectively with people across all levels of the organization
- Leads and influences without authority
- Demonstrates managerial courage and ability to have difficult conversations
Language (Other than English)
25% - 50%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Most On-The-Road Positions
Teaches/trains other regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the-office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Referral Level Payout
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org