Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
This job partners with management, external vendors and suppliers as well as business customers, functional managers, hardware asset management, procurement, contract management and finance teams across the Highmark Health enterprise to achieve and maintain an asset management program, software usage compliance including full software lifecycle management. The incumbent will provide training and direction to the team to maintain and build software license compliance, software asset management tools, support audit requests, and provide support for software renewal renegotiations, etc. The lead role is accountable for ensuring development and continuous improvement of maintenance processes, policies, and procedures.
- Software Asset Management Program Strategy and Vision: Aids the manager and enterprise in developing and maintaining a Software Asset Management program, creating and executing on strategy and vision. Leads team members in developing and execution of day to day activities, executing and improving policies and procedures to further mature and maintain the program. Develops metrics to measure success. Expected to stay current with relevant SAM and ITAM best practices through training, research and/or certification.
- Software Asset Management System and Configuration: Works with the selected Software Asset Management tooling, vendor and technical teams to drive efficiencies in system usage, program workflow, system reporting and integration of data with interdependent systems as needed to improve the program effectiveness, team productivity, and manage impacts.
- Process & Program Design, Integration, and Maintenance: Provides technical and business expertise in SAM program and process design, and integration with the enterprise ITAM and Software Lifecycle Management programs. The role acts as liaison with Procurement, Finance, Contracting and Desk Top Services for designing, planning and maintaining policies and procedures for software purchasing, deployment, usage and the disposal of software assets. Accountable for driving the team usage and compliance of related processes, policies and procedures, making team assignments and assessing program next steps.
- Leadership Support, Communication, and Training: Acts as a lead for less senior team members. Accountable for developing and execution of effective training and communication plans that clearly articulates Asset Management Program objectives. Provides ongoing input to manager on team skills, and performance, for annual reviews. Also participates in leadership related events. Produces management reports of program progress and metrics. May attend meetings on behalf of the manager and organization to help drive program decisions.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- 7 years of Software Management or Hardware Management
- Flexera Flex Net Management Suite, or similar software Asset Management Tool
- Software Lifecycle Management Experience
- 7 years of Project Management
- 7 years of benchmarking and establishing evaluation metrics
- Experience in the Healthcare field
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Certified Software Asset Manager (CSAM) or similar industry standard certification
- Flexera Certified Flex Net Management Suite Operator
- Familiarity with ITAM/SAM industry best practices and professional standards
- Excellent Communication and Collaboration
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning/Thinking
- Business Process Improvement
- Collaboration and Problem Solving
- Leading Effective and Efficient Meetings
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org