Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job manages the end-to-end solutioning process from concept through activation including developing the design, performance metrics, and readiness for scale of the portfolio of solutions. Works within key matrix partners across the Living Health organization to engage the comprehensive listening system, market and customer/clinician insights, manage solution development roadmaps, and testing and scaling. Collaborates with a variety of Living Health Clinician dyad partners and the Design team to ensure expert clinical resources and other enterprise resources needed for an effective design process are deployed consistently in a well-defined matrix reporting structure. Responsible for coordinating teams of project managers, process engineers, designers, partners, and experts to inventory, evaluate, streamline, and design/re-design clinical solutions. Works with clinical, analytic, and business teams to understand the pain points associated with customer journeys and define the correct solutions. Partners with activation teams to craft the project plans to deploy and scale those solutions to customers. Makes formal documentation and recommendations regarding best in class solutions that should be adopted. Once adopted, the role will provide support for for managing vendor relationships and obligations and driving adoption of those solutions.
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Supports leadership and guides team in collaborating with stakeholders to define, plan, and design the appropriate end-to-end cross-channel experiences and solutions from a customer and clinician point of view to achieve customer engagement, clinician engagement, health outcomes, and affordability targets and in support of scaling curated health model solutions.
- Develop analytical frameworks, approach and methodology best practices to analyze strategy issues and monitor initiatives. Participate in software/tech capability evaluations, assessing vendor solutions, collaborate with ongoing partnerships with third parties such as digital agencies, software vendors, BCBSA, and other key vendors.
- Conveys and prioritizes needs from comprehensive listening system in collaboration with Portfolio Insights & Acceleration and other Enterprise teams in the matrix to identify client, customer and clinician needs and expectations to support solution design and personalization.
- Participate in design sessions with design team, experts and other business partners. Applies a variety of methods and approaches to facilitate problem solving; experiments to find the best solutions.
- Help create visual content from strategies that explain the assumptions, approaches and key tenets. Monitors progress of Solution efforts and is responsible for sourcing Solution outcomes (ROI, KPIs) communicating them to Program Performance team, and manages dependencies across Solutions and escalates decisions as needed.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Design, Healthcare Administration, Economics, Analytics or related field
- Master's degree in Business, Design, Healthcare Administration, Economics, Analytics or related field
- 5 years (post-graduate) in the area of specialization, including leading large projects
- 3 years in Business or Healthcare
- 3 years in a management or leadership role
- 3 years in Health Insurance and/or provider operations
- 1 year in Operational Improvement
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Through knowledge of membership, rates, financial, economic and competitive data
- Excellent written, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Highly motivated with exceptional organizational skills, including the ability to effectively and competently handle multiple projects simultaneously and the flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to changes in work objectives, promotions, and available technology
- Experience developing business cases, and building ROI for programs from planning through execution
- Ability to lead within a matrixed organization to partner with clinical experts
- Leads with a true sense of urgency with the ability to engage the workforce to do the right thing every time for our customers and clinicians
- Experience using sketches, flow diagrams, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, member experience blueprints, and visual concepts
- Leads with a customer and clinician-centric lens and advocates for a combined customer and clinician view in all interactions
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org