Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
This role will govern, guide, and train all team members of the Scaled Agile Scrum Teams to allow for a seamless experience between the Value Streams within a program. Works directly with Scrum Masters, to ensure that the Scaled Agile guiding principles are understood, utilized, and practiced within those Scrum Masters areas. Scaled Agile Coaches will also be the author / facilitator of training curriculum to help all parties within the program understand the scope of Scaled Agile.
- Monitor and coach Scrum Team/s for delivery execution. Provide direct oversight and coaching for Scrum Masters to empower them to correctly steer their respective teams. Coach Scrum teams on how to becoming self-managing and self-organizing in a Scaled Agile model. Create evaluations of team progress, pain points, successes and new steps to guide teams in progressive improvements.
- Provide Scaled Agile Certified trainings for Scrum Team Members, Architects, Release Train Engineers, and Executive Leadership.
- Collaborate with other coaches in Dojos and Workshops to document best practices and industry implementation methods.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- 5 years of working with Agile enabled teams
- 3 years of Project level experience working as a ScrumMaster
- 3 years supporting facilitation of large program and change management activities
- 3 years of Teaching, Consulting, or Training Experience
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) OR
- Professional ScrumMaster (PSM 1)
- SAFe Agilist Certification (SA)
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
- Coaching / Teaching / Mentoring / Training
- Meeting Planning and Cordination
- Strong Communication Skills and Influencing Change
- Leverage Agile Mindset & Related Frameworks
- Applying Scaled Agile Framework for Lean Enterprises
- Coach leaders on changes needed to enable team productivity
- Foster an environment of continuous learning and improvement
- Apply the Servant Leadership Mentality
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org