Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
This job is a servant leader who enables teams to deliver the highest business value to their customer as effectively and efficiently as possible. Assists in coaching and advising the teams on desired Scrum processes, procedures, values and interactions as well as opportunities for continuous improvement. The incumbent strives to enable teams to become self-organizing, cross-functional and accountable while assisting them to achieve their Sprint plan by facilitating Scrum events, removing impediments and resolving issues outside of the team's control.
- Provide Agile coaching for Scrum teams to ensure the adoption and improvement of Scrum practices, process and desired outcomes; Assists in establishing a culture of self-organizing, cross-functional and accountable teams; Help those outside the Scrum teams understand which of their interactions with the Scrum teams are helpful and which ones are not.
- Assist teams to identify, communicate and resolve or escalate impediments and issues; Run interference for non-critical unplanned work that may prevent the team from completing their planned Sprint goal.
- Schedule and facilitate Scrum meetings including Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum and Sprint Reviews to enable teams to plan and complete tasks based on the highest priority and the teams’ available capacity.
- Utilize appropriate tools, metrics and techniques to successfully guide the team’s progress against the Sprint Plan.
- Assist in driving continuous improvement through the facilitation. of team and leadership retrospectives, ensuring teams effectively prioritize, plan and execute on improvement ideas.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Business Administration/Management or related field
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- 1 year project coordination and/or team coordination / facilitation, or related
- 1 year business analysis or product or software design / development
- 1 year in the Healthcare/Health Insurance Industry
- 1 year as a Agile Scrum Master
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS
Preferred (one of the following)
- Professional Scrum Master I
- Certified Scrum Master
- Agile Methodology
- Outstanding Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Conflict Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Leading Change
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org